What's new

Can you imagine life without music?

cabreraallynmae

Oct 23, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me yeah i can but i am sure it is boring. Maybe life isn't fun like these days if no one ever thought of making music. For me it gives my life color, happiness and strength. Music is life.

Life is definitely life and if it is then there's no way we can live without it.Nothing makes my day lit like music especially from my favourite artistes, their voice liven up something in me.I don't just listen to music for the fun of it but it something that penetrates into my soul and give me a breath of fresh air. I can't just imagine life without music, it isn't possible.

No, life without music must be so boring. I don't want that day come I love music and I can't even imagine without music the world must be so boring. music makes my day complete I always listen music every day that's makes me feel comfortable that's the reason music makes me relax.

Impossible...Whenever I am sad or happy I prefer to listen to the songs.. It makes me more enthusiastic:):)

I often like silence, but certainly I want music sometimes!

I don't need music to work out etc.. I can just think of other things.

No doubt, life without music will be boring. I can't just imagine it. A particular teacher defines music to us as the song of the soul. A happy soul is a happy man. Without music, life will be boring. What we will have around will be bitter souls everywhere.

I listen to music on a daily basis and it is not easy to imagine a day without music. It is difficult to stay a full day without playing songs by Tupac Shakur or Michael Jackson depending on the mood that I am. Both are legends in the music industry.

Life without music would so boring and dull because some music are use to entertain educate and also helps people to energize themselves when working in terms of them being dull at work and also it makes people happy and forget their worries and stress

Life without music would be very difficult because music releases stress and it makes people feel great and reduces depression anytime am stressed I just put on my music.

Noway.......Not at all possible. I cannot be without music. Music is so connected to my life in all ways. I listen for relaxing my mind. I play some dance beats and groove to them. It makes me happy. I listen to songs during my walks and while travelling.

I can't imagine the world without music as it means living in a lifeless and dull world. Music makes us enjoy the beauty and meaning of life.

I can't imagine life without music. For me there are some times that I don't feel ok but when I listen to music that time, I will just be happy

Yes, I pretty much live a life without music. I'm hard at hearing, specifically, deaf in my right ear, because of this, I don't get the same enjoyment out of listening to music as I once did prior to losing my hearing and going deaf in my right ear. Thus, when I listen to music, it's got the same effect as listening to music with only 1 working headphone. It's annoying and i tend to not bother because of this reason, also if I have headphones on, I cannot hear if anyone is calling me or trying to get my attention while the music is playing, so I don't listen to music.

I can definitely imagine a life without music but it is not a life I would like to live at all. Music I have found has helped me through a lot of things in the past including some really bad times and I also find that whenever I am having a difficult time just turning the music up and shutting the world off for a while makes a huge difference. I use music a lot when it comes to day-to-day life whether I am working, doing housework, or just chilling out, and losing music would definitely have a bad effect on me if I was to ever lose it.

For me yeah i can but i am sure it is boring. Maybe life isn't fun like these days if no one ever thought of making music. For me it gives my life color, happiness and strength. Music is life.
It's not everybody that the listen to music have interest in it. Some people are counting music to be a devil spirit that can enter body any how,people cannot do without it.
Not all music that people are listing is meaningless and senseless,that is why I don't like music much, when I have old music I would like them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back