What's new

Can you have multiple pensions?

I can't say its possible or not, but it depend in your country,in my country they don't accept that,in fact your bvn will already show everything,because you have different accounts.

It is now possible to have many pension platforms as there are companies that offer pension schemes. So it is acceptable to register with them on order to secure one's future. Although I don't know whether this is possible for government workers.

I have not heard of one with multiple pensions, but i think it is possible to have that.
A person who is very rich can decide to have two pension funds due to reasons best known to him or her.
I don't think I have heard of anyone getting multiple pensions. One who had worked for the government and established a side business can get pensions from both earnings anyways.

If the pension is from an insurance company that you had paid the premium then you can open as many pension plan as you want as long as you can afford. But for the government pension we only have 1 for the government workers and another for the private company workers.

Good of you! What a sensible question to ask. I think here in Nigeria, you can have ever three to four pension depending upon your choice. We have a lot of private firms here that are constantly looking for customers.

Well, I really say if it's not allowed for an individual to have more than one pension. So if you are intending to have more than one then it is best you contact your pension agent to make further enquires.

You may open as many pension plans as you wish as long as you can afford if the pension is from an insurance company to whom you paid the premium.
However, there is just one government pension, with a second one available for employees of private companies

It is completely up to you if you believe that it is healthy for you to have more than one pension plan but ultimately I do not believe that this is something that you really need to do.

I have not heard of one with multiple pensions, but i think it is possible to have that.
A person who is very rich can decide to have two pension funds due to reasons best known to him or her.
In my country it's illegal to have two pensions at the same time I haven't heard anyone talking about this even tho in my country pesions are very low and you can Beverly survive and yes you need to save

It's not illigal in my country, you can still receive from your contributory pension scheme and also get from the government as a civil servant
That is just correct,in pension it is actually the money or contribution an employee or an individual sets aside with a pension manager so that he can fall back to when he is done with his work,it is very much possible to have multiple pension.

I think it is highly possible for one to have more than on pension in my country because of the way corruption is taking place in my country.
That's true I also think that's very much possible, but I think this also depends on the kind of person you are,if you are a lazy person you are not going to gain the good results you ate looking for.

You cannot have multiple pensions from two different employees at the same time because you receive pension only after you retire for a full time job after 20 years. How is that possible? But you can build your own pension.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back