Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I haven't played much VR, but I played the older RE4 in VR a while back and I had a blast. Normally I wouldn't be good with the horror genre, but for some reason playing in VR was so much more fun and somehow easier. I think I had it on easy settings, so it would make sense that it was a bit easy, but man was it fun.

But I don't know how well I'd do with other horror VR games out there. What are some scary VR games you'd recommend for something like an Oculus Quest 2 VR headset?

Truth be told i have never tried a virtual reality game before though, so i honestly do not know how i would react when i come in contact with one. I do watch horror movies, there are some i do not really feel anything, while there are some that scares me for just the period of watching the movies, then there are others that last till the next day. So i guess it depends on how good the VR is.

It would depend on the kind of horror game I was playing using VR. Some of them I can handle and others are a no for me as I find them too scary. If it is a game that I know I would be able to handle in VR then I will play it but if it is one that I know I will not be able to handle at all, I steer clear.

I enjoy VR games so much, but I prefer VR games with beautiful landscapes and a little bit of adventure too. They're more enjoyable than the horror ones.

I love watching horror movies but I don't think I would enjoy playing horror games. On the other hand, I also find horror games appealing and creative.

I love to play VR games especially the star war series but I am not inclined to handle horror. I cannot handle so much adrenaline rush while gaming.

No they are pretty scary to me it depens on the game too but most of the time I avoid horror games because I get pretty scared and then I get motion sickness

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back