What's new

Can you give me some tips about SEO?

First of all, you couldn't reach the average rank top 10 with 3 months link you need years of ranking to reach such thing. Second, you have to link your sitemap with Google Search Console and import at Bing, and bid for keywords for faster results.

Some easy yet powerful SEO Tips to attract traffic to your website:
  • Build a well-designed website.
  • Focus on a particular niche.
  • Choose long-tail keywords related to your topic.
  • Post quality content regularly.
  • Write attractive titles/headlines.
  • Write interesting and informative content with meta descriptions.

Uh where to start my friend, there are so many things to do but the most important one is to create good content and market it. Diamonds were not as expensive as they are today until that rich family market them as such. So yeah make diamonds and convince your visitors, that those diamonds are worth more than the competitions :D

Give it time. That is the best advice I can give you. A lot of people will start of websites thinking they will be able to earn from them and rank well within a few weeks. Even if you do everything in your power to make the best content possible on your site, it can take several months to years before your overall rank improves. It took my one blog 3 years before I was getting good, steady traffic and ranking well with Google.

It needs a full team to do it in a few weeks but if you are doing it alone you need some months to reach the same level of success alone.

You can always learn from your experience by reading different people's blog and tips but if you need something basic then please visit this place:https://www.twinword.com/blog/basic-beginner-seo-tips/
New to search engine optimization? Don't know where to start? Here are some tips that every beginner should know when doing SEO marketing.

It will help you to understand basic things.

What I did was start by identifying three low-competition keywords using a free tools which lets you uncover questions that people ask on blogs, forums, and social media platforms and converts them into amazing keywords. The keywords you obtain from this tool are long-tail keywords.

Well, your question is very broad. It depends on what you want to achieve. What is your target demographic? SEO is currently very targeted. You have to zoom into the target audience that you need. Then the next step will be obtaining the relevant keywords that you need to have. If you are running an affiliate site, you may need to get high-quality articles for your site that will engage your target audience and ensure that the content is shared widely.

Also, remember that ranking your URL will take a long time. It is not a one time thing. Also, you will have to keep track of many metricks

Make sure your site loads fast, if it doesn't remove whatever slows your site down. Communicate with your hosting website to increase your site's loading speed. Have your website optimized for mobile. Optimize images and use high-quality images. Post contents regularly. Make your site attractive. Within a short time, your site's ranking would improve.

You need to choose a very good niche you have proper knowledge of. after that you need to focus on publishing quality articles. it is always very important and necessary for you to make keyword research whenever you are publishing any articles.

You should know seo is in two. There's a off page seo and there's onpage seo. To improve your website, you have applied the two to it. And another thing is you need to know that google algorithm favour long articles. At the same time, it favour long keywords tail headline. So, don't just write any article. Write quality, long articles with long tail keyword.

Since your site is new,it will take sometime to be able to get ranked, One of the things that you will need to do is to have a good website,and also you should be able to go for long tail keyword and your content really need to be good with attractive headlines.

The first thing you need to do is a mirrored and uniform URL format. Thanks to a well-designed URL, people and search engines can immediately understand what the landing page is about. A human-friendly, semantically correct URL makes it easy to present information about what a landing page is, even if its title is hidden. It also provides visitors with an improved user interface because they immediately understand what to do by looking at the description and clicking on the link. In addition, many now use organic traffic bot to bring new users to the site.

Last edited:
I am a newcomer to Google SEO, my URL only with 3 months history, my average console rank is around 37 38. Can you give me some advice?
When you release any content, implementing search engine optimization strategies are usually highly crucial and vital.You must pick a really good niche in which you are well-versed and subsequently proceed to write interesting and informative articles

When you release any content, implementing search engine optimization strategies are usually highly crucial and vital.You must pick a really good niche in which you are well-versed and subsequently proceed to write interesting and informative articles
Sometimes what you think that it is informative doesn't interest people or new generation that search just for content that is not educative and for just laughting or something like that. Old generation is focusing on informative content and then you play on quantity or quality.

Sometimes what you think that it is informative doesn't interest people or new generation that search just for content that is not educative and for just laughting or something like that. Old generation is focusing on informative content and then you play on quantity or quality.
This is a good point you have raised. The nature of the content you put out must be informative and satirical at the same time in order for readers or viewers to release stress. It is also important that the content is suitable for most audiences

Focus on three things, one, publish high-quality and original content, two, use keywords on the title., body, subtitles, tags description, etc. and three, start sharing your links on popular websites on the same niche.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back