Can you forgive a cheating partner?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
My answer is no, I cannot forgive a cheating partner. Cheating is not something that happens suddenly, it is a careful planning and all about making schemes. If it was spontaneous, I would but that's not the case with cheating. Would you give a second chance to your partner, are you forgiving?

If it was spontaneous, I would

And sometimes this is the case. A person puts themselves in a situation where one thing leads to another and next thing you know they've gone past the point of no return. The appropriate thing to do of course, is when you sense some sort of attraction, you need to cut yourself off from that person. Don't feed inappropriate feelings or else run the risk of it turning into an actual act.

My answer would be not likely, BUT it would depend on the sincerity of the remorse. Did it happen just once or multiple times? Did they come crying, shaken, and confessing immediately, or did months and months pass? Did they volunteer the information willingly, or are they only sorry now that they got caught or the truth came out? Are they willing to go to any extreme to correct the situation, including possibly quitting their job if it was a fellow workmate?

Sometimes you might suddenly overcome with passion and you might end up kissing or even making love. However, if you do it again with the same person or if you do similar thing again and again, it is cheating. You might make mistakes once, but if you do it again, that's not the mistake. Cheating is a delicate matter.

I could never forgive a person who is unfaithful to me, since he is disrespecting you and humiliating you at the same time, so for me it is not possible, many others can easily forgive this type of acts, I cannot.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back