Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you able to do your work with just one monitor? I have a three monitor setup right now that I've gotten used to. And I don't think I can go back to using just one monitor. It helps having additional monitors so you can easily have one page on one monitor and do your main work on the other.

It just makes life so much easier. What about you?

Yes, I can work with one monitor, I have probably gotten used to working with one monitor.
But I would prefer if I can get another monitor, a bigger one to use as this would make my work much more easier than using one monitor.

It's cool to have multiple monitors setup. However I get frequent visits from clients and it may seems kind of different when they see me working with multiple monitors.

Currently, I am working with only one 21.5-inch monitor. You can work but you have to Alt+Tab a lot of times. I have a plan to get a wider monitor instead of multiple monitors cause my desk size is small.

I use a laptop and it has just one monitor, I have never used multiple monitors on my computer. I access multiple pages on the same monitor. I am thinking of building a gaming PC and hopefully, I use multiple monitors with my custom made gaming PC.

I have a single monitor setup at work. There is no option to add extra monitors. I got used to it slowly. I like to keep it that way everywhere so that I do not have trouble at work. Multiple monitor setup is great, but not mobile at all. Once you get used to it, single monitor workflow can be annoying.

Currently, I am working with only one 21.5-inch monitor. You can work but you have to Alt+Tab a lot of times. I have a plan to get a wider monitor instead of multiple monitors cause my desk size is small.

This is the challenge of using a single monitor to work. You are likely going to minimise lots of tabs as that will make you spend more working. When you have more monitors, working is made easier and faster for you. It is dependent on whether you can be able to afford one at this particular point in time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back