What's new

Can you do business with someone you don't trust?

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

This is just my opinion. What do you guys think?
Or do you think trust is irrelevant, when it comes to business?
How will I do business with someone I do not trust, it's never possible I can't have a business partner I don't trust the business won't even move forward because there is no trust among us .

If you don't trust someone then there is no point in doing business with a person because there's no way you do business with someone that money and other business activities that require Trust won't involve both of you.

Trust is the first watchword to look out for, when hunting for a business partners. It doesn't matter who the person is, as far as l can trust you, your abilities and capabilities, then we are good to go.

You cannot have a successful business experience with someone you do not trust. Anybody that I do not trust, it is a great risk doing business with such person.
This is not even the best because it will eventually lead to business failure .it is always advisable that you do business with people that you really trust to avoid regret in the future.

I think it's impossible to do business with someone you don't trust. It's not always about marketing or manufacturing, certain level of trust is needed as well. Without trusting someone you can never be able to exchange goods or money.

I agree with you. I will not also do business that I do not trust. It's better not to trust anybody when it comes to business. Business is business.

Trust is key in any business, it takes trust to partner, trust to employ staffs, trust to exchange money for goods between you and your customers etc.

When it comes to doing business with someone trust is very important and it's the first thing that needs to be established before anything else. If there is no trust among partners the Business can't move forward

I would only like to do business with people that I can trust but in rare occasions where I have to work with someone I don't trust, I have to make sure my interest are certain

Doing business with someone you dont trust is just like laying a proper foundation for failure because the business will not prosper at all. most times I prefer doing business alone because I will know how to manage and control my business as I wish.

I cannot do business with someone that I I don't trust. Even if there is trust between us, I will still go further to include law between us.
So right! A little trust would be my reason for considering business in the first place but that wouldn't remove the fact that people change/pretend, so, better to make everything legal for my own peace of mind.

I won't consider to take such risks and involve people who I don't trust or if they are kinda unknown to me. I always try to know a person completely and then decide whether I can start a business with him/her or not.

Trust is one of the most basic things of business and as such it is important that I should be able to trust whosoever I am going into any kind of partnership with.

Trust is actually supposed to be the very foundation of the relationship that two people have, without it, that tyope of business cannot succeed.
In business, trust is a very important thing that should be the day before you can do business with anyone because a business can be so that I see as most people can become greedy and so therefore they will break a business agreement.

In human relations and business relationship the foundation is trust, without trust there will be suspicion.
So for a smooth relation and businesses transaction trust is a necessary ingredient.

Aside from having all the necessary tools and capital to invest in Business with someone, the best way to make the business move forward in partnership is to establish trust and without this it will be very hard to progress with the business

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back