What's new

How can I manage 3 businesses at a time?

That will be very tasking. And it sounds like they are all physical businesses.

My best suggestion will be to narrow it down to two so you can focus on making sure the business is stable,.then if you still are in love with the third, you can delegate the care of the first two to others while you nurture it.

Later it will be more advisable to get managers for each of them so you can take on a supervisory role.

I am guessing that this is a puzzle or maybe a question for a quiz. In the first place, how did you have 3 businesses that are operating? And to think that there is no proximity to the locations. How long has that situation persisted? Now my question is who is managing those 3 businesses? Seriously, how did it happen that you have those 3 businesses?

There is no way you can manage the three business by yourself ,it will be better that you put people there to help your control two of them why you monitor their activities .

I think that won't be an easy task considering different things but if you can manage the time very well am very sure you could manage them very well

This is going to be difficult but you have to delegate responsibilities. Try to have trusted employees that shares similar passion as you do and make sure the are sound about the business too. In addition, they have to be trustworthy.

Just get two people you trust to be able to run the other two without cheating you, while you take care of the third one. It's not easy though.

Best solution is hire some crew for your business. It's kinda impossible to take part in 3 different business at a time. So better hire someone.

You need to employ the services of experienced managers that reports to you frequently. Also try as much as possible to visit them once in a while

Hire some people to run this companies from you and send you daily reports on different things going on within these companies. That's the best way to manage them, otherwise you would just not have enough time to spend on all of them

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
Get managers for each one of them instead of you having to handle all of them, pay them well and give them some of the responsabiltes you had. That way you will have time to spend with your family

Get people to help you run some of the business, after all if one cannot step away from the business without the business grinding to an halt then the business isn't self sustaining yet. Dedicate time each day to run through some of the activities done in each business. Or better still get someone to manage them while you focus on other income generating tasks.

This will not be easy to achieve but I will advice you to reduce the workload by employing a manager to help you manage some of the Business that way maybe you can then be free to manage just one business.

You can run a three business alone at the same time. You have to hire experts people to each business to run them for you. I have a uncle that has four business at different locations but he has a people that help him manage the business, he just usually go to seek on them severally to Know the progress of the businesses.

To mange three business together is a great task to do. But I will advise you to be the chairman of the business and employ three managers to manage the business for you. But make sure you visit each of the business daily and they must report the status of the business to you on daily basis.

How can one manage three businesses which locations are far from each other at a time without losing one?
No matter your location you can manage every aspect of your business well. If you know you can't meet up on time to regulate sales and the welfare of each one. Then find an expert as a manager employ on the each one you can't meet up set target and guidelines for him to meet up with. Then maybe once every month you can go and check on your business welfare.

In my opinion you can't run three businesses at different locations all by yourself... it's difficult to run one business talk more of three... I think you should employ capable hands who can oversee and coordinate the business activities and give you an account at the end of the day... This way you will make things easier and less stressful for yourself

Why will you want to run three different businesses at the same time. That's not a good or smart business move. Focus on a business at a time. Take your time to grow one and then you can start to expand as time goes on. It's best to choose and focus on a niche.

It possible you can actually handle 3 businesses and you will manage them well and one will not affect other... you can actually put people in charge of the business and wyou will be get you profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back