What's new

Can traditional marketing be totally replaced by online marketing?

Not all products can be advertised online and not all online marketing can be considered successful. I don;t see online marketing replacing offline marketing.

I dont think it can be totally replaced. There are still group of people that prefer the offline means than online ones. And most online marketing still needs the offline awareness as well

this is not likely to be possible because there are some things that are suitable to be sold on the digital market and there are also some things that are suitable to be sold in the traditional market ,there is little possibility of the digital market overtaking the traditional market in this era.
Post automatically merged:

this is not likely to be possible because there are some things that are suitable to be sold on the digital market and there are also some things that are suitable to be sold in the traditional market ,there is little possibility of the digital market overtaking the traditional market in this era.

Do you think the billboards and posters that we see around will be obsolete because of online marketing? The president of billboard makers said that as long as the putting up of billboard will not be illegal then they will remain in the roads. One popular offline marketing style is the poster at the back of the public bus. It is a moving advertisement that practically has more audience than the billboard that is stationary. Well, I guess the billboards and posters are here to stay.
As long as human interaction exist, traditional marketing or advertising can not be totally replaced by online marketing or advertising.

Think of it this way, for you close friends and family, it is presently impracticable not to have a face to face interaction once in a while, as you talk about your experience with one product or the other you invariably have advertised or marketed.

This is not likely to be possible because there are some of the things you may not be able to buy on the digital market,the traditional markets will always exist even in the village because there is no way to stop it, it will still exist in the village.

I am sure offline marketing is still being used in many developed countries like United States, Canada, United Kingdom, etc. I do not think that offline marketing will be replaced by online marketing, even in Tier 1 countries. It is almost impossible to raise awareness about your products in the public by using only online marketing because online marketing targets only a specific people whereas offline marketing tagets a larger audience.

I think the world is slowly loosing interest in the traditional ways of entertainment but it is still a long way to tell and I personally do think that its not possible.

the traditional marketing would definitely continue to exist for some reasons, not everyone would fully subscribe to buying online because some love to see and inspect the products before making an order or payment, some need the goods urgently and would prefer to stop buy and shop, major reason why some online stores retain their physical shops and also encourage people to buy from the floors.
traditional metod of shopping cannot be totally replace because there are some products that you need to see before purchasing,reason to ensure the quality of what you are buying.such products like electrical equipments etc.

We are going digital. We are in an economy where things are all sold online and even to promote them it's still don online still, currently, online platforms are the best and if not the most reliable platform and it being online is the cherry

Even though I believe that additional marketing whales still exist but the social media has really taken over a lot of marketing aspects because it is easier and cheaper.

Gradually the world is going digitalized, but that doesn't mean it will tarnish the achievements of mass media newspapers companies, etc. Those ones will be, while online marketing surges high.

I don't think that offline marketting will ever be extinct. It still works so well for local business or small scale business. You can advertise through word of mouth or using the billboards and posters.

Traditional marketing can absolutely be replaced by online marketing depending on th person whose choice it is that wants to market something

Neither online marketing, nor traditional marketing can replace each other as they both have their own importance. But it is also true that online marketing is showing great potential.

For a lot of individuals and business owners, mostly the small and medium business owners, advertising on traditional ad platform is simply not possible due to cost involved.

the traditional marketing would definitely continue to exist for some reasons, not everyone would fully subscribe to buying online because some love to see and inspect the products before making an order or payment, some need the goods urgently and would prefer to stop buy and shop, major reason why some online stores retain their physical shops and also encourage people to buy from the floors.
I quit agree with you,in as much as the online platform has gained more ground in terms of penetration of the market and less cost effective in putting out your products out there,the billbord advertisment and offline ads will still be very much relivant in the future.

Yes it can happen despite the fact that the world is being more global an computerized many things might happen even more than you expected

I think that no matter how much people embrace digital media a lot of things in life still go about offline too so I to not think offline advertising would disappears.

No i don't think so and the reason is because every means of passing information matters and due to that there are certain places that some kind of information will reach that some information won't and can't reach and if not for posters or billboards that might be seen along the way and in key place information will have not been passed

I don't think online marketing can replace the traditional ones because there are some people who do not like making use of the internet frequently. The only way for an advertiser to reach people like this is to engage in traditional form of marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back