What's new

Can traditional marketing be totally replaced by online marketing?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think the billboards and posters that we see around will be obsolete because of online marketing? The president of billboard makers said that as long as the putting up of billboard will not be illegal then they will remain in the roads. One popular offline marketing style is the poster at the back of the public bus. It is a moving advertisement that practically has more audience than the billboard that is stationary. Well, I guess the billboards and posters are here to stay.

No that will it be possible, you need as much awareness offline as you do online. If you don't do traditional advertisement you have no idea the customers you might never get.

Billboard are one of the way of marketeting but with the help of social media the use of billboards are less than before must people today prefer using social media than the billboard so I think traditional marketing can be replaced by social or online business.

The world is going digital and less of billboards will bee used as time goes on. Let's be more realistic, how do you get to know about the products you use? Obviously, it's online! The percentage of awareness given to products online is higher than the awareness given by billboards. As time goes on, with more innovations, billboard will become obsolete.

the traditional marketing would definitely continue to exist for some reasons, not everyone would fully subscribe to buying online because some love to see and inspect the products before making an order or payment, some need the goods urgently and would prefer to stop buy and shop, major reason why some online stores retain their physical shops and also encourage people to buy from the floors.

In no way will traditional marketing be replaced by digital. Traditional marketing is necessary in towns where the internet does not reach and have electricity problems. It is also very popular worldwide in terms of billboards, advertisements at railway stations, buses, stops, in the written press, etc.

In my view I would say there is just a certain prestige that comes along with a billboard as a form of marketing.We cant kill traditional marketing its always the initial way of marketing then followed by the conventional ways.It could be slow to spread out but its still prestigious and classy.

This are two different aspects but they are all of the same porpoise both of them are of same partan but each have his own place of specialization. The other is in online marketing but the other is in treading marketing. So it will be defecult to the to take place in each other's areas .

Billboard is an example of traditional and old marketing strategies which is gradually going into extinction gradually, but I don't think it can totally be replaced by online marketing, Thou online marketing is a modern way of marketing our goods and produce through the use of internet but traditional aspect of marketing like billboard is also doing well because people still go out in the road and see the billboard marketing on their ways.

Exactly, I still use traditional form of marketing for my products.

I book appointments and carry out physical demonstrations on how the products work and this makes me close more deals than online adverts, sometimes I make 10 sales just at one appointment.

I think the bill board and posters can still be used and have not got extinct yet because most people srill get to know about new products on the bill board , so it can still be used and better than some online marketing

Billboard is an example of traditional and old marketing strategies which is gradually going into extinction gradually, but I don't think it can totally be replaced by online marketing, Thou online marketing is a modern way of marketing our goods and produce through the use of internet but traditional aspect of marketing like billboard is also doing well because people still go out in the road and see the billboard marketing on their ways.
I totally agree with you, I think that many people who work in offices and do not perform functions with the internet, have to go out on the road every day to get to their work sites. Many times they find out about new products and services through billboards and banners on the roads. I don't think it will ever disappear.

There are people who still do not have access to the internet. Therefore, traditional marketing is not dying any time soon. However, it is on the back seat though

I don't think online marketing can completely replace traditional marketing, however, I do believe that online marketing is already cornering traditional marketing.

Traditional marketing can't fully be replaced by online marketing because first of all not everyone is a computer literate and not every rural area has access to some services.

While customers meet traditional marketing at a physical location, like on the road, in some office, or any other place, digital marketing takes steps to be where customers are online. Online marketing manages to satisfy the four marketing strategy, and that are product, place, price and promotion, all on a user’s daily interaction with the internet. But, traditional marketing can still be effective for specific markets.

Mass Media like TV, Radio, and Newspaper still have a strong hold in the society, therefore, these platforms for marketing cannot be replaced by online medium. However, I do believe online marketing will grow bigger that the traditional marketing.

That's true. However, internet users and dependency on the internet for various things not just information but also work, business etc. is growing, which indicates that there is a lot of rooms for online advertising.

Despite the world being more global when it comes to technology, traditional marketing in my opinion is not totally replaceable. We can take the more sophisticated and professional types of marketing to the global level bit minor mpetty things still need to be bought in form of direct give and take.
So traditional marketing is surely here to stay probably for life.

yes and it's happening real soon, because we are actually in a digital era where everything has to be done online, also, i don't think that people pay attention that much to billboards

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back