What's new

Can the website be monetized by different monetization platfor all at the same time?

I don't know about media.net but what I have read it some where that the combination of media net and Google Adsense is not acceptable by Adsense

I am seeing people who have in monetizing their website with Google adsense, infolinks as well as affiliate marketing platforms at the same time.

I have hear of quality over quantity even in crypto advertisment some pay based on quality and not quantity,there is no restriction of monetization of a website

Recently I have really developed the interest in learning how websites work and how to earn from it. And so far, I am really learning about it here. I want to thank those who always give their knowledge for others to learn from. It is just my take.

You can see Bizdustry uses multiple ad netwoks, adsense, a-ads, as well as private ads. The site is earning from ads, that's why it has been paying members since a long time.

It is possible to use multiple ad network in one site but this should after you have gotten your adsense account approved. But one must be carefull as not to litter the site with ads because too much ads is always annoying to user of which you will drastically lose them one after the other.

I didn't know the answer to your question, but reading through the reply, I know better now. It is nice that one can monetize using different ad network at the same time.

Yes one can have more than one ad networks place their ads on your site but you have to ensure you are familiar with their terms and conditions before you make any attempt to do so. Find out they're well in support before you take such decisions.

To make money from your website, first, build your audience. Attract them with great quality content that answers their queries. Remember to be consistent when publishing your content and integrate a social media strategy. If you do this month after month., there is a great chance you will succeed.

The big problem on Google Adwords that they have an algorithm to consider any other adsence media like Propeller Ads or Coin Ads or Mellow Ads or Pub Directe as malware script as they are concurrent website and you find your website banned from displaying their ads.

Yes you can but it can leads to ban in Google Adsense too. Also second point is your readers will not be happy with it if he founds so many ads as after all they come to website to read something not to view ads.

Yes, you can use multiple or more than one advertising networks. This is something commonly done by many people who run a website. You can use infolinks along with Google Adsense.

I have read in different sites and even in this forum, that there is no impediment in placing different monetization platforms. On the contrary, all the ones you can place will benefit you with payments, so you can work safely. Anyway, it is worth reading their policies so that you have more clarity.

I had not read that, surely in your experience you have evaluated this situation with Google Adwords and other advertising media. You have to be very careful not to lose the opportunity with them.

It is feasible to monetise a website simultaneously using a number of monetization systems, definitely. This can be accomplished in a number of ways, including by utilizing numerous ad networks, effectively selling ad space, and setting up affiliate schemes.
Adsense is the most popular monetization platform because it was the first one. But now I have read about Infolinks which looks good. Lately I learned another platform that is Media.net which looks promising for the website to earn more. Now my question is this - will Adsense not be turned off when it discovers that the website has other platform of monetization that is like a competition with Adsense? I just want to be sure before I implement my plan.

You add many ads network on your website but you need to be sceptical of the types of ads network you add so that it will not affect Google absense which is the major ads network that each and every individual wants to incorporate on their website.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back