What's new

Can the website be monetized by different monetization platfor all at the same time?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Adsense is the most popular monetization platform because it was the first one. But now I have read about Infolinks which looks good. Lately I learned another platform that is Media.net which looks promising for the website to earn more. Now my question is this - will Adsense not be turned off when it discovers that the website has other platform of monetization that is like a competition with Adsense? I just want to be sure before I implement my plan.

I use adsense, infolinks, media.net as well as adhitz. I habe using four different ad networks on my sites since many years and I have never encountered any problems. I have also received payment from every ad networks I am using. However, if you are using multiple ad networks makw sure you are not using more than 5 ad units on your site.

I have read in different sites and even in this forum, that there is no impediment in placing different monetization platforms. On the contrary, all the ones you can place will benefit you with payments, so you can work safely. Anyway, it is worth reading their policies so that you have more clarity.

The big problem on Google Adwords that they have an algorithm to consider any other adsence media like Propeller Ads or Coin Ads or Mellow Ads or Pub Directe as malware script as they are concurrent website and you find your website banned from displaying their ads.

The big problem on Google Adwords that they have an algorithm to consider any other adsence media like Propeller Ads or Coin Ads or Mellow Ads or Pub Directe as malware script as they are concurrent website and you find your website banned from displaying their ads.
It is important what you communicate in your publication, I had not read that, surely in your experience you have evaluated this situation with Google Adwords and other advertising media. You have to be very careful not to lose the opportunity with them.

From what I have heard, you can monetize your website by different monetization platorm all at the same time. But, special care should be taken when using Google Adsense, as they are more serious about publisher quality rather than quantity. They might ban your website for poor user experience, or ads flooding, all which will ultimately affect your website's search engine ranking.

Though I don't have a site of my own, and I am not really into that but I don't think that would be an issue, I have a friend who creates Sites he uses multiple plathfroms with no issues.

Google Adsense can be used alongside infolink but I don't think that it can be used with media.net . This is against Google Adsense rules and regulations. It is like Google Adsense does not want an adult networks that show ads that looks like there own ads. So they ban website with such ad view

Provided your traffic, and contents more especially is superb surely you'll monetize your self hosted website through Adsense, infolinks and others.

I think you can monetize your website by different platform at the same time as long as you can take care of it approximately.

You can monitize your website with different monitization platform. The only problem about that Is that there will be too much of ads on your website which can distract your readers and won't make them come to your website again

I think you should check the ad network you want to add alongside Google AdWords. It should be free of ads related to spam,adult ads and other stuffs that violate Google regulations.

Yes.. a website can be monitize take for example be Facebook,google, WhatsApp and so on and so forth can generate income with advertising

No my friend, there is no rule against monetizing your website on different platforms. Everyone wants to make money one way or another.

This is very possible and it will make the blogger a huge amount of money in the long run. However, I just think that this won't be good enough just because of the fact that ads will be too much for readers

I have send such thing before, but u thinks it is against Google adsense policy to have another ad network in there website, but many other ad networks allows it. But I think it is a good way in wish publishers make extra money

Many or all of the products featured here are from our partners who compensate us. This may influence which products we write about and where and how the product appears on a page. However, this does not influence our evaluations. Our opinions are our own. Here is a list of our partners and here's how we make money.

The answer is yes, you can monetize your website using different ads network. I have used up to three different ads network before, google AdSense, mgid and engageya. I later found out that engageya is a fake ads platform though.

If you are using Adsense avoid using pop up ads on your site, or avoid driving traffic to your site through pop up ads. Once your site is monetized with adsnese and other high paying ads, avoid using incentive traffic.

I really do not know about this before but from the information I have gathered from the comments it is actually very possible and I think I will apply it when I start my paid blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back