What's new

Can the government make pension schemes a must.

The government of every nation has the power to make and implement laws so I think it is possible to make pension scheme a must no matter the country.

I do not know of other countries but in mine, as far as you are working in the public sector, you are already enrolled in to the government pension plan.

Yes the government can make pension scheme in most however it is for the benefit of the worker and for the good interest of those who are working.
This is very true,it will go a long way to serve the interest of the employees in any organisation,and there will be this confidence on the part of the employees that job to an extent has some form of guarantee.

Its a must for the government, the pension scheme is already permanent for all government workers, you will be charged some certain amount for the pension scheme, then reap the reward after service years.

Its a must for the government, the pension scheme is already permanent for all government workers, you will be charged some certain amount for the pension scheme, then reap the reward after service years.
It is possible for the government to make pension scheme a month and it will be for the benefit of the workers, it will be a good move if it is made a must.

Well, if you are going to ask me, I'm definitely going to be in support of the government making pension schemes a must in every country because it's something good.

It is possible for the government to make pension scheme a month and it will be for the benefit of the workers, it will be a good move if it is made a must.
Already that's what the government have done, almost all countries workers are receiving pension per month. That's the best for them in order to take care of their needs gradually.

Already that's what the government have done, almost all countries workers are receiving pension per month. That's the best for them in order to take care of their needs gradually.
Yes the government can do that it can make pension scheme a most about it is even for the betterment for the workers and it will be an advantage to them.

Yes the government can do that it can make pension scheme a most about it is even for the betterment for the workers and it will be an advantage to them.
Sure, it is for the advantage of every civil servants so they'll earn better reward of pension stipend and gratuity when they must have bowed out.

Well, if you are going to ask me, I'm definitely going to be in support of the government making pension schemes a must in every country because it's something good.
In our country there is a law that mandates an employer to contribute to the pension plan of the worker. The pension plan is handled by the social security for private company workers and for the government workers there is the government insurance system for the pension. However, the monthly pension here is limited to $200 a month.

This is a welcome idea for me. Some employees do not care about the future because they believe they are not earning much so they should exhaust everything they're earning. It is very important to plan for the future so as to avoid regret.
Post automatically merged:

I totally support it that government should mandate a pension scheme for all citizens. This is to ensure that everyone is serious and fully involved in planning for the future. Most employees do not care about this.
The government and make pension scheme in moss and that will be to the benefit of the workers because them saving their pension will only assist and help them not be government.

The government cannot force all private companies to provide pension schemes. If it does the companies will start firing the old workers and hire new ones making sure that no one has worked for a long term

Pension is a must for works in government organizations. As long as you you work in a government parastatal at the point of employment a pension company is assigned to you. So I think it’s only compulsory for government workers. Although some private organizations are being to enforce pension too.
If the government made pension scheme in Moss again it for the best benefit of the workers and it will also be a good idea.

The government cannot force all private companies to provide pension schemes. If it does the companies will start firing the old workers and hire new ones making sure that no one has worked for a long term
The only thing that the government can do is to impose a share in the pension scheme of the employee. In the Philippines the government pension build up is 50% contribution by the worker and 50% contribution by the employer. At least the employee is not burdened by the monthly contribution.

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
Here in our country, there is a law about what you said. Whether you work in private institution or the government it's mandatory to give part of your income for your retirement pension.

Yes the government can pass such law through the palliament Of course. In fact it is even a law in some places that companies the meet certain criteria pay pension to their workers

No they can't! Only the government have the financial capability to take on pension plans for workers in the economy. Private companies can't take it up.

Pension is a must for works in government organizations. As long as you you work in a government parastatal at the point of employment a pension company is assigned to you. So I think it’s only compulsory for government workers. Although some private organizations are being to enforce pension too.
If the government make a pension as a compulsory task then it is for the advantage of the workers and it will pay them well.

I really don't think this is possible to some extent. Since it's not the government that help them establish their business I really don't think government have the right to make such decision

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
You are right, most companies would find away to sack their employees before they get to 10 year , if the government should make such law, I know it will not work in my country

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back