What's new

Can the government make pension schemes a must.

Government can make pension in most this will enable workers get to make their future brighter, did you also encourage workers and it will make workers not to be suffering after retirement.

yes of course it is possible for government to make pension scheme must, over here in my country some government organisation pension scheme are more

I don't think the government can make such a rule because every private company has rules and regulations guiding it. So i don't think that is possible especially in my country.

yes the government can make pension scheme Amos because it is of the better advantage of the worker and it will help them to secure their future.

Yes the government can make pension schemes he must. I think some countries pension scheme is a must. Even at that private companies can still make their own decisions.

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
I don’t really this should be a can, i believe government should actually make it a law on every company but private and public because this will really help a lot of people

In my country, there is a policy to that effect but unfortunately, I don't think it is being enforced. Some companies do pension schemes for their staff but some do not despite meeting the standards of businesses that ought to do so.

It is very possible for government to make pension for all workers in the country compulsory. The best way to protect it working class citizens from been exploited by most of these private companies is to establish a law that mandate them to make all their staff pensionable.

Its quite possible, like you said before anything can be made a law, there are certain process it needs to pass through. So if it has gone through the rightful process and it is approved then yes it can be made a law.

Yes, the government has the authority backed by the Constitution and laws formulated to make pension schemes a must especially for those working in the public sector.

Yes, the government has the authority backed by the Constitution and laws formulated to make pension schemes a must especially for those working in the public sector.
Yes the government who cares for the welfare of their workers can make pension scheme a must, because they know it is a benefit for the workers and they are future.

Government can make pension in most this will enable workers get to make their future brighter, did you also encourage workers and it will make workers not to be suffering after retirement.
It is the intention of the government for all retired people to have a pension so that the government will not be saddled with charitable aids. But the pensioner should have worked to contribute to his pension plan. A pension is a partnership with the government. For the lazy who did not work then they do not get a pension.

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
You mean a law will be passed to industry to create a standard scheme for their employees who as been in there service for 10 years. Its Possible.

You mean a law will be passed to industry to create a standard scheme for their employees who as been in there service for 10 years. Its Possible.
if the government make pension scheme a must, it is an advantage to the individual and citizen of the particular country and it will also help them to plan their future well

Passing such rules will be very much disturbing to many industries especially the small scale ones that may not be able to pay such money to their retirees

I don't really think the government should make pension scheme to be a must but they show make people to understand the need and the usefulness of it,it should be within your own will and desire to engage in it, I don't think it should be a must.

You see, that is one thing about a government. If they want something to be one law, it can easily become law. They only need to get the assemblies to vote on the bill and make it law

Yes the government can make pension a must depending on the size of the company that is involved. If the company has the capacity to register her workers for pension, the government can makes it compulsory for such company.

Definitely the government should take action against those companies who fulfill the the standards of paying pension to the employees and not pay. But here the matter is changed the government is going to end the pension plan for their employees. Then how government will ask other departments to pay pension.
It is very much important for the government to put out such laws to compel organisation to start pension for their workers from dat one,and ensure it is carried out.My brother told me some years back that their organisation did a composary pension plan for all workers because of a contract the management was going for,and that was part of the requirement.

It is very much important for the government to put out such laws to compel organisation to start pension for their workers from dat one,and ensure it is carried out.My brother told me some years back that their organisation did a composary pension plan for all workers because of a contract the management was going for,and that was part of the requirement.
Yes the government can make pension scheme in most however it is for the benefit of the worker and for the good interest of those who are working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back