What's new

Can the government make pension schemes a must.

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
yes it is.. because of this law many employee can facilitate by company servies because pension solves many issues of an retair person. Due to this law many people who face many problem after retairment can solve her issues by pension

Pension depends on kind of work so for example:
- If you are a reseller and get a pourcentage for marketing product of company so you will have pension depend to sale commission salary
- If you are an employer getting a fixed salary then pension depend on fixed salary
- If you are an actionnaire that buys a part of company then pension depend on your pourcentage and interest from buying part of company
So pension and pay for pension varies of kind of work add to salary.

Laughs, the government doesn't have right to order the private sectors to register their workers or employees into pensionable pay roll. That will see increasingly sacking approach towards reaching that level.

If the government makes pension schemes mandatory to all companies within that very country,the employees will be very happy and would boost their approach towards work ethics and increase their productivity in other to meet upto the minimum years required.

It can work, indeed. This will ensure that private workers, if they are not in service, have something to rely on. This scheme will be beneficial for people who do not want to retire in a private organization after receiving a large amount of money.
Nevertheless, as you said, certain private organisations may wish to outsmart the government by dismissing their workers before they reach the years of service where they are supposed to be responsible for pensions.

Yes pension scheme is a compulsory thing for both privately owned companies and government owned companies. Some firms have tried to escape the aspect of paying pensions to their staff maybe due to the expenses involved but at some point when labour organizations get involved they must

In so many countries pension scheme is a must. The problem of our society and workers are bad people in government, they take the percentage meant for the workers which is to be remitted to the pension fund manager it ends up being embezzled by the same government officials.

It can work, indeed. This will ensure that private workers, if they are not in service, have something to rely on. This scheme will be beneficial for people who do not want to retire in a private organization after receiving a large amount of money.
Nevertheless, as you said, certain private organisations may wish to outsmart the government by dismissing their workers before they reach the years of service where they are supposed to be responsible for pensions.
You're right, their is nothing impossible on earth to do. Those people might just axe their workers when they are closer to that age of retirement benefits just to reduce their spending. That's why government job is best cos its benefits is everlasting.

I guess in a well civilization country,they don't need to tell the government what to do for the benefits of their citizen I guess. All this should have been put in place of agreement with any entrepreneurer who want to establish a company and employed workers,should know that pension is compulsory to all workers working under them. So I suggest it should be put into law.
Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.

I don't think that all governments are going to make a pension scheme compulsory for every citizen of a country. The reason is that there are some of them that are still battling unemployment in their country. So this may make it difficult for them to implement that policy and mandate a pension scheme for everyone.

I don't think this is possible in my country because private companies may find it difficult to follow strictly the pension scheme imposed by the government instead, they might end up laying off most of their workers before the retirement period. Private companies pay their staff well and will not want to pay extra by agreeing to government's scheme on pension.

In so many countries pension scheme is a must. The problem of our society and workers are bad people in government, they take the percentage meant for the workers which is to be remitted to the pension fund manager it ends up being embezzled by the same government officials.
Your point of view is correct regarding the "pension plan is essential", since all citizens who work in different institutions and companies, dedicate their years to them and in the end must receive their pension. In this way, they can cope with their last years with peace of mind and confidence of receiving an inflow of money.

Yes it is possible for the government to make pension scheme as most. this is because some of the government organisation over here in my country, their pension scheme are most

These private firms would never agree, they always want to use their employees and then dump them whenever they need new ones. Government can't make them to start paying pensions.

I think government has the power to do that, if actually them want to do so them can do it, because pension is must to workers.

Pension scheme must be made compulsory so that the retired employee can get something to fall on when they retires and start a better life or a business.

Yes, it's possible, but the problem is this government is run by individuals who are only concern about their personal well-being,they are not considerate about other affairs.

In my country it is important and cumpulsory that every government employee is part of a pension scheme. Every worker is entitled to it by right.

Yes of course over here in my country it is a must for you as a government worker to pay your pension found. You can't say no to this. But in private organisation you can choose if you want pension or not

This is a welcome idea for me. Some employees do not care about the future because they believe they are not earning much so they should exhaust everything they're earning. It is very important to plan for the future so as to avoid regret.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I personally feel government should make pension a must for it's working class citizens in other to foaster development in the country. Pensions are important in a particular system of things.
I totally support it that government should mandate a pension scheme for all citizens. This is to ensure that everyone is serious and fully involved in planning for the future. Most employees do not care about this.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back