What's new

Can the government make pension schemes a must.

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
I think mostly people prefer government post because of pension scheme . pension is very important for an employ after retirement a government employ have nothing to do and he need money.

The amount paid depends on your employer's pension scheme and your earnings, but ... find out what your employer should do, what they want to do and what they shouldn't do.

The government made pension a must for civil servants and public generally government workers but they have no right over private organizations. They’re under no jurisdictions to enforce pension on private organization workers.

The government has the power to impose such laws they are the price giver and taker, they dictate everything that happens in the work environments. Mostly the amount of money that should be remitted as pension and your take home. They are suppose to handle the pension plans themselves.

No, in Pakistan there is no scheme for pension. Government pay lumsum amount to pensioner. A man who is working 35 years of life in government department, then pension is applicable.

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it

Pension schemes should be a must normally in developed countries. Retires that have spent years to work for the government should be paid for their efforts. In Nigeria the pension system is faulty as they don't get paid for months.

If your employer does not make timely payments to your schemes or providers, your scheme management must notify the Pensions Regulator. When cooperation is delayed by 90 days, they usually make a report. Then they will tell you what happened.

In my country, it is a must you receive pension as a government worker. It is not uncommon of some certain private organizations especially the government approved ones adopting a pension scheme for their workers. When the workers meet some certain requirements, he will be opened to pension.

There are rules that regulate workplace pensions. Your workplace pension is secure whether the provider is your employer or a financial company. There are on-site controls to minimize pension risks. How secure your pension is depends on the type of scheme.

that is exactly the area where the government is expected to come into play as far as businesses are concerned. People are retiring without getting pension even from a private organization... And the whole system is totally discouraging someone to go into employment, truth be told.

It will be difficult government to make it a must because even some private firms are not able to pay their active staff, how much more a retiree, but it will be a very good initiative, because it will help secure the future of retirees

In most countries all over the world it is a must to have a pension scheme by the government while in some they didn't make it mandatory. But I fell pension being mandatory should be the right way.

In some countries, pension scheme is a must. The government and employers pay some percent of the employee wages into this institution that handles pension scheme to help the workers settle after their years of service
This is the case here in nigeria. We got enrolled by default as an employee and over the years we gets to appreciate the scheme and we are looking forward to it as a good initiative from the government to secure a part of our future. No regret been on the scheme so far

The goverment has laws on social security service. If you have complains on a company you can complain to proper authorities as they are the one who can take action if there is a violation on this. Laws were made already. If there's no complain, no one will take action.

There is nothing wrong with government making pension scheme mandatory in or levels an forms of government, because I believe this would help in so many ways in positioning the country's economy.

Yes of course, in some countries it is compulsory and a fixed amount is deducted from their monthly salary. Private companies lias with a private pension companies to do this and when the staff retires the money is given to them.

yes government can make it as on urgent basis because the government cut funds in employee salary and then pay back to them when they ger retirement so its benefits for both side and after retirement people get better life own

Do you think the government can pass a law stating that any company or establishment that meets a certain industry standard must create pension schemes for their employees who are going to work with them for say a minimum of 10years. Do you think that is feasible. I think what the private companies will do is to just sack their employees before they reach that time period. Perhaps it is possible for the government to make sure that all companies have a compulsory pension schemes for their workers???
Government must make it a must and pass a creation of pension scheme into law to meet the need of employers, I believe all what private companies do is to sack their employee when they see that their employee is getting old,

It is very much possible, all what the government need to do is to pass a bill in their legislative assembly on making pension schemes complusory for all workers both public and private. Once the bill is passed and approved, it becomes a law in that country in which all companies doing business in that country would have to comply to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back