What's new

Can someone start a big business from street hawking?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
No one is born successful but we can make ourselves successful by hard working, most of the successful people in the world started from a poor family so living in a poor family is not an excuse, you can work hard until you build a big business even if you are doing street hawking.

Examples of individuals who went from humble beginnings to business success include Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, and Elon Musk. Through hard work, determination, and perseverance, they built empires and inspired others to never give up on their dreams.

I know a person who managed to build a big business through street hawking. About 30 years ago, this person used to sell newspapers on street and now he owns a TV company.

Yes its possible because businesses like that yield the max profit and they don't need to pay any taxes too

No one is born successful but we can make ourselves successful by hard working, most of the successful people in the world started from a poor family so living in a poor family is not an excuse, you can work hard until you build a big business even if you are doing street hawking.

There are many people who might have become successful. However, the majority of the people do not become successful in the end.

It's hard but not impossible as these so-called small businesses have a huge profit margin which is many times almost 2X or more so they can really make good money from it

It's hard but not impossible as these so-called small businesses have a huge profit margin which is many times almost 2X or more so they can really make good money from it

It is not impossible. You have to save a lots of money in order to start your own business in the first place and this could be really hard.

Nothing is impossible now and mostly those that are into these street hawking do make good money

I know of a man who used to hawk bathroom slippers. Today, he owns a shoe manufacturing company in my country. I don't want to sound like a motivational speaker but it is possible to start from hawking to something big

You are very right
A lot of people started from small before they became what they are today.

They can make good money and have seen many that have done well and have started their own stores from hawking and some are still comfortable hawking and doing this for years now

Growth is a vital part of life and a business must grow as time goes on. The only condition though is that the business person should be ready to make sacrifices.

If you read the history of big businesses of today, some started at the level lower than street hawking. Patience and determination is key.

I think that if you can start with street hawking without problems, somewhere you have to start if you do not have many resources, also if you are a good merchant and you have the skills no matter how low you start, you will achieve success if you make an effort.

These things take time but if you are good at your work even if you are hawking to earn, you can expect to do a lot better in the future

It is not just about hawking. You have to hawk with sense. Save some of your daily proceeds and have a realistic visinn

Its about how interested are you to work hard and also smart and if you are ready to face the challenges then you can certainly achieve success through it

Its about how interested are you to work hard and also smart and if you are ready to face the challenges then you can certainly achieve success through it

I was thinking about starting a street hawking business in the past. I thought about hiring a person for that as well. However, I aborted those plans.

What are you planning to sell through this business? Its a good business if you can hire a trusted person

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back