What's new

Can Someone Help Me To Earn From URL Shortener?

With Quora, you can get a lot of traffic from the United States. Forums are the best platform for generating traffic to affiliate links. You can try it, it's just a comprehensive forum.

Personally, i don't like visiting any link that us shortened except if it is bitly. Aside bitly, I don't like visiting links to sites that are shortened because you won't have access to the information quickly
I have not worked on link shortners and that is basically one of the reasons why most of the link shortners is not suitable to work on because of the ways it redirect to other websites which may not be pleasant.

I don't work on link shortners because of the complaint of the visitors. If you use the link shortners, you may lose traffic on your website. That is basically how to go about it.
The link shortners are basically a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch. I don't like using the link shortners because of the bad experience that I have with the link shortners.

That is true when ever am browsing and I see redirection more than one time from the page am browsing, I usually get turn off and change my mind , I will not even take the site serious again.
I have noticed that too. If you start using the link shortners that will keep redirecting your visitors to website that is of less concern, it will definitely turn them off.

I do not advise anyone to work on link shortener sites, because these links redirect to other sites, and sometimes these sites have nudity content. Very importantly, if these sites have any malware, then our phones have a chance to demage

Just like someone stated, the best places to get traffic from those countries will be established forums like quora, reddit and sometimes Twitter. Google ads is also a great way if you don't want to get organic traffic.

Finding one where you can make money with URL shorteners is challenging, especially in Africa. You should conduct thorough research on this before assuming you'll obtain a positive outcome.

I need help from you guys. Can someone help me to earn money from URL shortener? I mean where I can post my shortening link to get traffic from United States and other countries.
URL shortener sites are excellent ways to earn a solid living online without putting too much pressure on yourself. Posting these shortened links on platforms such as Reddit and Facebook could help you generate traffic.

You earn well from link shortener only when you can get traffic from high tier countries like the US, the UYK Australia and Canada. If you don't get traffic from high tier countries, your earning potentials are slim.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back