What's new

Can Someone Help Me To Earn From URL Shortener?

Kess

Familiar Face
Jul 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I need help from you guys. Can someone help me to earn money from URL shortener? I mean where I can post my shortening link to get traffic from United States and other countries.

You could get considerable traffic from the USA using Quora. The forum is simply the best platform to generate traffic to affiliate links. You could try it out, it's simply a forum that encompasses everything.

I don't think you can earn money for just sing a URL shorter, it is basically a platform that is used to short long Links and make it look shore and good, it can not be use to earn money

Making money from URL shorteners is not that common especially vin Africa it's difficult to find one where you can earn expect you do a good research on this and may you never can tell you will get a good result

Making money via shortening of links is definitely not the right way for me. Some link shortness are so annoying and one will hardly get a considerable amount of money there.

Making money via shortening of links is definitely not the right way for me. Some link shortness are so annoying and one will hardly get a considerable amount of money there.
You are absolutely Correct and I can't use the link shortners on my blog. I can still use bitly because it's free of spamming unlike the paid to use link shortners. That's absolutely the right way way to go.

You are absolutely Correct and I can't use the link shortners on my blog. I can still use bitly because it's free of spamming unlike the paid to use link shortners. That's absolutely the right way way to go.
One of my free blog was blocked for spaming and all my contents gone. This is because I used link shorteners to promote an affiliate links. This is why I will not use them.

One of my free blog was blocked for spaming and all my contents gone. This is because I used link shorteners to promote an affiliate links. This is why I will not use them.
This is because the URL shortners contain lots of spam. The bad side is that you have no control over it. It will lead your visitors or Clients to any where and that's not always good.

This is because the URL shortners contain lots of spam. The bad side is that you have no control over it. It will lead your visitors or Clients to any where and that's not always good.
The links shortners may redirect your clients to areas that are against or not in conformity with your blog contents. That's definitely the reason for not liking the link shortners.

The links shortners may redirect your clients to areas that are against or not in conformity with your blog contents. That's definitely the reason for not liking the link shortners.
This is one of the things that will affect the user base on your website. The number of traffic on your website will reduce if you keep using the link shortners and that's absolutely bad.

This is one of the things that will affect the user base on your website. The number of traffic on your website will reduce if you keep using the link shortners and that's absolutely bad.
I have noticed that too. If you start using the link shortners that will keep redirecting your visitors to website that is of less concern, it will definitely turn them off.

I have noticed that too. If you start using the link shortners that will keep redirecting your visitors to website that is of less concern, it will definitely turn them off.
A friend of mine has a horrible experience with link shortners. He used the link shortners to create revenue from his blog but the blog was also blocked for spamming.

URL shortener site a very good ways in which you can be able to make cool income online and you do not even have to so much stress yourself before you can do that . There is a particular section on this site that is dedicated to that and I am going to advise you to stick to it if you want legit site .

Actually making money from such sites in snot common in some of the countries most especially African countries so the amount of income you can earned or generate will not be that much for you.

Well you can more traffic to your links if you are posting it on relevant platforms like quora, the Facebook social media platform is also a good site to get more traffic from for your links.

I don't really have a very good knowledge around the link shortners. The one that I had was a very terrible one, which made me lose my free blog. I was accused of spamming because I used the link shortners.

I have not earned from this type of investment. The major fact is that most of the link shortners aren't reliable. They are totally meant for ads and sometimes the ones that are not suitable.
The same is applicable to me because I have not been able to make money money from link shortening. This is basically one of the ways to make money online.

The url shortners are very easy to use. It doesn't require much skills to use .all you need to do is to get the link that you wish to shorten, put it on the link shortners and click enter , then start promoting it on social media.

The link shortner is definitely one of the ways that people does make lots of money online and it's a great privilege to keep working online and making money via that means.
It is true that it could be a privilege to get people to keep working online for some via the link shortners . Most of the link shortners aren't favorable and that is just the major reasons.

So many visitors of the link may not find the site very pleasant. It will chase away users of the site. Personally, i don't like using the link shortners except for bitly.
That is mostly what happened. Most of the people do not find the sites that they are directed to as been pleasant. Ordinarily, you will see people avoid links that are shortened.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back