What's new

Can running an RV park make you good money?

For your to succeed in this business you must have an appropriate location for it,have a targeted audience who will be your focus to patronise you so as to keep afloat.

Please elaborate more on RV park and let's know. Although the meaning as I can say is where cars are parked or anything we can park and we pay per hour for it.
We have enough of this businesses here.

The business is even popular and a lot of people are establishing schools but I think it will mostly depend on the location you are setting your business that will determine the level of success . when sitting any business location will always be the most important thing.

Building an RV park is a lucrative venture. You will need to study the viability of the project. Inorder to avoid loses , I will advise you to take your time to study the business properly before putting your money. I know that it's quite expensive to establish.

This is a very good business, very business always seems good and lucrative. But the process and what needs to be done is what determines of will be successful for one or not. To determine if it's will be profitable or not you have to do a good research and determine the cost before anything

It’s for campers and trailers, where people can park them to camp for the weekend, and (maybe) permanently keep them or at least for a lengthy amount of time for storage. There are certain laws against keeping a large RV in your driveway or on your own property for over a week.
I think you are confusing RV parks with RV storage a bit. There is a lot of differentiation in the RV industry, at least where I live, and RV park means a place where people can live out of their RVs for an extended period of time, usually weeks or months. This is distinct from a campground, where RV owners can only stay briefly, usually for 14 days.

Think of campgrounds as normal hotels, whereas RV parks are like extended stay hotels or apartments. The latter can have places where campers can receive mail in secure mailboxes, as well as other living amenities.

Campgrounds where I live can be public or private, and many of the private are owned by KOA. Contacting them to set up a franchise might be a good idea.

But all of this ignores the elephant in the room - the biggest expense for RV park owners is land. You need space for your customers to park their vehicles, but you also need space between the slots to give each owner some breathing room. So you need to buy up a lot of land that is contiguous and that is legally useable (zoned) for the purpose of parking RVs. This land also needs to be close to the city to allow your residents to buy food and other necessities. Your land also needs to have access to city water, sewer, and electricity while being far away from residential houses - those owners don't want RVs as neighbors and may start litigation to halt your business.

Speaking of the law, RV parks can fill up with poor folk and people on drugs and the down-and-out in addition to seniors, though. Your business will need liability insurance and firm rules to limit noise and bad behavior. Cultivating a positive relationship with local law enforcement will be an advantage - consider donating to their support organizations.

RV storage is a very different business - that's just storing RVs when the owners aren't using them. In that case, you can park them tightly together on a small amount of land or get a parking garage built if the prospect is good enough. That is similar to a self-storage business model and so that model is worth researching.

It's not a business that's familiar in my country, so there's no way its going to thrive here. It can only make sense and be very useful in local where people are into using of RV parks.

The only kind of parks that's working here are car parks and it's a very good business if you have a nice location especially near the market where people going to market will park their cars for some hours to go buy a few things.

I would like to create an RV park near where I live. It would be near a small lake and would have connections and everything campers would need. But, I was wondering if this can draw a lot of money? I figure charging for using electricity and for parking and using the land. How much do you think you could make from doing this?

These parks are not that common in my country. However, ordinary kind of parks are quite common. These parks consists of swings, slides, and other stuff that are used by children. There are many electrical swings as well. These parks are the ones that are quite common.

RVs are not popular here. The only RV I have ever seen in my home country belonged to a YouTuber and a musician. INterestingly, he was nabbed by police for drug possession. I don't know what happened to his RV after he was sent to jail. If you see a lot of RVs coming to your area, having an RV camp might be a good business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back