What's new

Can running an RV park make you good money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would like to create an RV park near where I live. It would be near a small lake and would have connections and everything campers would need. But, I was wondering if this can draw a lot of money? I figure charging for using electricity and for parking and using the land. How much do you think you could make from doing this?

It'll be dependent on the interest of the people around you. If they're not nature lovers, you'll just build and then not make anything from it. You have to be sure that there's the market for it so you don't get frustrated

I don't understand everything you're talking about with the business. But you can go far with such kind of business when you're dealing in a busy place.

You should have at least elaborate the meaning of an RV park so that we will know what to comment about. I don't know anything about RV park so I can't give you comment on it

I really don't know what an RV park is as you have stated in your post and I think you should have at least talk more on it for others to understand and give their own clear opinion too on it

I really don't know what an RV park is as you have stated in your post and I think you should have at least talk more on it for others to understand and give their own clear opinion too on it
It’s for campers and trailers, where people can park them to camp for the weekend, and (maybe) permanently keep them or at least for a lengthy amount of time for storage. There are certain laws against keeping a large RV in your driveway or on your own property for over a week.
I’ll get you a pic of an RV.
(I happen to 😍 them.)
Post automatically merged:

It’s for campers and trailers, where people can park them to camp for the weekend, and (maybe) permanently keep them or at least for a lengthy amount of time for storage. There are certain laws against keeping a large RV in your driveway or on your own property for over a week.
I’ll get you a pic of an RV.
(I happen to 😍 them.)
This is a 2018 Riverside Retro 157
These are my faves.
What a beauty. 💙💙

Attachments

• 5AF1B85A-650B-4DFE-BFAA-2A5439EC6D79.jpeg
    5AF1B85A-650B-4DFE-BFAA-2A5439EC6D79.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I think the business is majorly a seasonal one, not everyone likes going camping at all seasons and you would also need to do small promotion for campers to be aware of it.

I would like to create an RV park near where I live. It would be near a small lake and would have connections and everything campers would need. But, I was wondering if this can draw a lot of money? I figure charging for using electricity and for parking and using the land. How much do you think you could make from doing this?
That would be a great income generating situation for you. I believe that you can earn millions of dollars from it. You just provide the best facilities for all the customers. You have to make a research study before you decide whether to charge electricity and land use to all who will park.

It will of you have a lots of people coming for refreshment towards the lake side.. but don't expect the money to come at once... It will take a short period of time...

Though I don't Know the full meaning of the abbraviation but when it comes to anything that needs constant electricity I don't think waiting for nepa will make your business work out

If your law allows RV Park and you can manage it effectively, I don't see any bad thing there. Most times, how we run business determines how much we can make through it.

Yeah this sounds good but the difficulty would be in making people come out there so I guess lots of promotion could be done and its key to stick to quality as it's better in the long run

Please I need to understand these RV part because I don't really know what is rv part business, I really want know about the business very well.

Well it depends on the set of persons you have in your location, if they are the types that are into such things then it might be very lucrative, like in my location, these business would not work, as I do not have a suitable environment for it and the people around are not into it.

We do not have an RV here but my parents lived in an RV trailer when they migrated to the US. The park of RV is a good investment if there are many RV there in that area. However, it seems that the rental for the RV Park is not much and just a sort of charitable business in support of the seniors who live in an RV trailer.

To me I believe that what so ever kind a business someone wishes to start with and base on vision accomplishment definitely it will yield alot of profit even if not at the beginning of the operation.

Well, this is largely dependent on the volume of campers and how many of them have RVs to park. No one knows the area more than you, so you would be in the right place to answer the question.

what you need to do is to conduct a feasibility studies of the business then from the result you draw conclusions if it's a viable project

i think business like this is a business that would need you to be strategic in siting,and the terrian and location also matters,a situation where these park could be made attractive it will drive in lots of visitors.

This is a nice business idea.
You should first of all consider your target market. Do some digging and get to know how often you have campers in the area. Knowing this would help you know if the business would be profitable or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back