What's new

Can PTC Sites make you earn $1000 per month?

You will definitely need to spend 20 hours of your day clicking ads for 30 days before you can even stand a chance of making half of that amount. This is not even going to be healthy for you as a person.

I had a long time didn't work on the PTC sites but I can recommend for you two legit websites:

1- PTC share: I worked there for almost 1 year, without investment you won't earn much (0.001$ per day), but if you invest +100$, you can make some profits.

2- Paidverts: it is also a legit website but I didn't have an experience with.
Thank you very much for the divulging such a wonderful information. I so much appreciate it. I will try to visit the two PTC sites. In my opinion , investing on PTC sites by upgrading to premium membership would be better.

Thank you very much for the divulging such a wonderful information. I so much appreciate it. I will try to visit the two PTC sites. In my opinion , investing on PTC sites by upgrading to premium membership would be better.
invest what you can afford to lose, this is the advice that I can give to you. this is a thread about paidverts website, you can have a look and read comments so maybe it will help you

$1000 to monthly is a very big amount of money for you to make especially if you do not have any skill or any product that you are selling actively. Paid to click is not going to give you that money.

LoL, it is not possible for you to make up to that amount of money from paid to click website. If you want to make such amount of money it is better you learn a lucrative skill.

LoL, it is not possible for you to make up to that amount of money from paid to click website. If you want to make such amount of money it is better you learn a lucrative skill.
Yeah, it will be hard for one to earn such amount of money on paid to click website, except he learn a digital skills or about earning from Amazon KDP before it can be possible.

This is kind of funny to me, i don't even think the site owner is making up to that amount per month. Why will I be here if there's any paid to click site i can be making $1000 per month.

That is quite huge for a monthly earning but if you are doing a really good campaign by running several paid ads on social media you can make a good amount of money if your ads are converting really well.

There are many PTC sites that usually start as a great site. However, they later turn out to be a pyramid scheme and this is the case with many sites. They will pay you initially and then have problems paying you in the end.

Yeah, it will be hard for one to earn such amount of money on paid to click website, except he learn a digital skills or about earning from Amazon KDP before it can be possible.
Amazon Kindle publishing is an excellent way to make money on the internet. There are also lots of other methods you can use to make money online.

There are many PTC sites that usually start as a great site. However, they later turn out to be a pyramid scheme and this is the case with many sites. They will pay you initially and then have problems paying you in the end.
I never had much experience with paid to click platform before because most of the ones I have come across asked that I have to pay some money which is one of the things I do not want to do.

I never had such experience before. in that case the most important thing we have to do is just to avoid it completely. Their earnings rate is not even encouraging for people to even join most of the paid to click platform.

For me it's a capital NO. There is no PTC site around the globe that can guarantee you that amount. PTC sites are the slowest earning websites. Most of them can take you ages to earn you a single dollar.

It is very impossible for you to earn $1000 on the PTC site because it is the most low-paying site that you could ever come across on the internet and that is the basic reason why I don't like it.

invest what you can afford to lose, this is the advice that I can give to you. this is a thread about paidverts website, you can have a look and read comments so maybe it will help you
I am always sceptical whenever I want to invest on most of the online Ventures. I do not invest in amount that I'm not willing to risk . I only invest an amount that I can afford to lose.

Amazon Kindle publishing is an excellent way to make money on the internet. There are also lots of other methods you can use to make money online.
Yeah apart from Amazon kdp there are other ways of earning money online it could be through cryptocurrency trading or forex trading or affiliate marketing programs or domain business.

Paid to click sites are definitely not going to give you even up to $500 in a month no matter how hard you work. Understanding how the reward system works is going to be crucial to you.

Yeah apart from Amazon kdp there are other ways of earning money online it could be through cryptocurrency trading or forex trading or affiliate marketing programs or domain business.
of course you can make money through cryptocurrency and forex trading but they are very risky. Amazon Kindle publishing can give you a consistent $1000 every single month or more.

No matter the kind of job you want to do it is completely outrageous for you to believe that you are going to be making $1000 online for a start. You should instead focus on more realistic goals.

I don't think that's possible, just imagine earning that kind of money by just clicking on ads, that's not possible even if you upgrade to their premium membership.

No matter the kind of job you want to do it is completely outrageous for you to believe that you are going to be making $1000 online for a start. You should instead focus on more realistic goals.
Probably, making such amount of money on paid to click platforms is very much impossible. you need to set a realistic goal see if you really want to make something reasonable on such platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back