What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

The pension scheme operates in my country can’t fund the construction of a building. Firstly the pension program set up by the government isn’t very effective and the deductions made on employees are divided into two. The first part of the bond is given to the retiree after a long time then the second part is divided by 20years which is mostly very little. With all these, there’s no certainty of building a house

The pension scheme operates in my country can’t fund the construction of a building. Firstly the pension program set up by the government isn’t very effective and the deductions made on employees are divided into two. The first part of the bond is given to the retiree after a long time then the second part is divided by 20years which is mostly very little. With all these, there’s no certainty of building a house
Okay, I got you right, it will be hard for one to save up good amount of money when that kind of reduction is scheduled in your country for retirees. Unless that retiree starts saving on time before retirement in order to build a house.

There are various formulas to estimate retirement expenses, all of which are rough guesses at best. One well-known rule is that you'll need about 80% of the amount you spend going into retirement.Many retirees report that their expenses in the first few years not only equal to but sometimes exceed what they spent while working. One reason for this is that retirees simply may have more time to go out and spend money.

Of course yes a pension money definitely can build house, pension salary is very huge money is enough for someone to build house, because them always pay good amount of money to pensioners, so it can be enough to build house,

Of course yes a pension money definitely can build house, pension salary is very huge money is enough for someone to build house, because them always pay good amount of money to pensioners, so it can be enough to build house,
Pension comes as a reward for your dedication and hard work during service yes, paid by the government of your country, or big private companies. That reward their workers during their dedicated years of service in their company.

It is possible to use pension money to build houses, it is just depends on the post and the salary of the person during his/her service that determine the amount pension to be collecting. I have a person which is Uncle to my father that used his pension built house that is reason I said it's possible.

well in developed countries, pension can be enough to construct a three bedroom flat... The opposite is the case in developing or undeveloped countries... Pension in these countries is barely enough to feed the pensioneer and his household talk more of paying their bills

Of course yes! Very possible! But also depending on the country, area, companies, and the individuals. If the pension is worth enough. The worth is determined by the individual's salary scale and employment level before retirement. If the individual was on a good salary level and position, more is expected as pension. And if there's a good pension plan in place, it is very possible to build houses. Many even begins a business and establish companies with their saved up or invested pensions.

well in developed countries, pension can be enough to construct a three bedroom flat... The opposite is the case in developing or undeveloped countries... Pension in these countries is barely enough to feed the pensioneer and his household talk more of paying their bills
Lol😀, that's true bro, you can't even feed well with your household in our country talk more of establishing a well furnished building and settling for other accumulated bills, that needs immediate attention too.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
Pension money is most of the times not enough to buy houses. Pension are most meant for retired workers to feed monthly and still have enough to spend throughout the times they would live.
That's the reason one as to try all their possible best to have a nice place before reaching retirement age

Pension money is most of the times not enough to buy houses. Pension are most meant for retired workers to feed monthly and still have enough to spend throughout the times they would live.
That's the reason one as to try all their possible best to have a nice place before reaching retirement age
Pension is the money paid weekly, monthly depending the country. To those civil workers of government or some private companies that enroll on pension scheme. Is not gratuity, you are talking about gratuity that is paid once in a lifetime. You can use it start any good business of your choice, cos it comes in the buck.

it actually depends on how high was your salary back when you were still working, if it was high enough when you were working, then your pension will be surely high too and kind of capable of letting you start a decent business

You see, in my own point of view, it is base on the company and also it is base on your position in that organization, and also your good deeds in the organization and what you have help the organization to achieve, if you have done much for the organization and it is a big organization then you can be rest assured that your pension salary will be enough to build a house

it actually depends on how high was your salary back when you were still working, if it was high enough when you were working, then your pension will be surely high too and kind of capable of letting you start a decent business
That's true, one that earns hefty salary during the service years will still be able to earn high during retirement. But he or she need to start early to save up to achieve such aim of building an apartment after retirement.

Based on pensioners salary been enough or not, the actually sentiment people have towards this is that those are still actively working are yet to make a decisive impart not to now talk of pensioners that only stick to the salary.
But my own view is that, take for instance, a pensioner that has a proper plan for his/her self who went ahead before retirement had engage in investment in several things then but now talking about pensioner fund will be just an helping hands to easily exhibit most of the agenda highlight by the fellow.
But to be candid the salary paid in can not be enough, although it's all depend on the statistics or ratio of calculation.

Based on pensioners salary been enough or not, the actually sentiment people have towards this is that those are still actively working are yet to make a decisive impart not to now talk of pensioners that only stick to the salary.
But my own view is that, take for instance, a pensioner that has a proper plan for his/her self who went ahead before retirement had engage in investment in several things then but now talking about pensioner fund will be just an helping hands to easily exhibit most of the agenda highlight by the fellow.
But to be candid the salary paid in can not be enough, although it's all depend on the statistics or ratio of calculation.
If its some foreign countries I will say each civil worker's money might be enough to build him or her a comfortable apartment. Only when provision is made for that, they need to save on time before the retirement date. But here in my country I'm not sure, if a retiree can build a comfortable apartment of his or her own, based on the low income they receive monthly.

Not possible in my father's case! He is about to retire so my mother inquires how much he is getting every month and they said it's only around $150. It's not enough to buy necessities, foods, and pay our bills. How much more, to build a house with that amount?
No it's not.I made such case earlier.The kind of pension they pay in my country is only to keep your mind and body together.Food and drugs maybe .Thats all.Imagine after giving your active life to the government and all you get back is meagre amount for a pension .Well except you work in Cbn or a government official.Sad!
Which is why we shouldn't wait til then to put all we can in all we can possibly get running -legit ,in terms of inflow

Based on your center of attention I will agree to some extent because those that can boldly say Yes there pay can build a comfortable apartment are few.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back