What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

It will be difficult in my country. Where pensioners are underpaid or not paid for years or months. So the issue of building a house is totally out of the picture.

Pension is money meant to keep one afloat. The best time to develop a property is while still serving. In case the person is interested in doing so after retirement, it would be best if there's another source of income to supplement the pension.

It will really take time for this to happen because of other engagements.. it May take up to four years before this dream of building a house come to pass because of other responsibilities

Depending on the size of the money you receive as a pensioner at the end of each month, it may or may not be enough to build you that house you're talking about. If you are receiving something substantial monthly, you might just build that house

Yes they can but it depends on the job and the level reached in the job before retirement. People who work in oil companies will surely get better pensions than those working in colleges.

In my home country, you receive 40 percent of your salary as a pension. If you were earning $1000 per month, you will receive only $400 pension. This is barely enough to pay your bills let alone building a house with your pension funds.

I don't think so.my country pays very less to retirees, immagine been payed 5,000 naira as a pension, that won't be even enough to start planning,but I believe some countries pays there pensioniers well.

Yes of course, pension money can be enough to build house depending the organization you find yourself working, I know them used to pay they huge of money.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
This will depend on how much pension the retiree is being paid.
If the pension is too little, even when accumulated over months or years, it might take longer to achieve that dream.

This will depend on how much pension the retiree is being paid.
If the pension is too little, even when accumulated over months or years, it might take longer to achieve that dream.
The money paid to government retirees which I'm sure to be enough for some apartment especially 2-3 bed room flat is 'Gratuity benefit. Such, comes on bounty by far more than the pension.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
A gratuity can cover that.
I doubt if a pension can be enough to build a house.
Well, it depends on the amount one earns as pension every month.

Hmm, their is no pension beneficiary here in our country both private or public can settle down and say, he or she can build a well decorated house with their low income as a pensioner.

To wait for pension or gratuity before building a house is not a wise move,so a worker will have to wait till he is retired before building a house? Pension or gratuity is meant to be lived on by the retiree to have a good life.

Yes really. If it's the gratuity, it could cover for that. If one is relying on pensions to build a house, it would take a really long time to accrue a good amount for that purpose.

My pension is only $100 that is probably good only for my personal expenses. But for a family I don't think the pension will be sufficient even for the food budget. The minimal pension is just like a consolation but not really for a livelihood or sustenance of the family.

If a retiree wants to build a house by his pension, he can only do this according to his budget and money.
Cut your coat according to your cloth. He should build house according to his budget and financial capacity.

It depends on the type of job but in most cases, a pension salary cannot be enough to enough to build a house for a retiree.

That's a function of how much you've put in before you retire. You're only being paid what you put in earlier plus an interest agreed or given to you; it's not more than that.
That's why you need to put in on a constant basis.

Pension salary be enough to build a house for a retirees. It depends on how much retirees contributing every month,and how much company add every month.when collect almost million of naira a as a result of collect your pension scheme money after you reach 50yrs of ages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back