What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

I love your courage to work now that you're young to avoid those had I know in the future when the bones are weak to do some work to earn a living.
Yes,I've seen old people suffer here without any help from anybody. I've even seen old people take up stressful menial jobs meant for young people to survive. It's good to lay a solid foundation so as not to suffer during old age.

Yes,I've seen old people suffer here without any help from anybody. I've even seen old people take up stressful menial jobs meant for young people to survive. It's good to lay a solid foundation so as not to suffer during old age.
You spoke at high esteem dear. It is always nice to lay good foundation in order not to suffer during our old age. It us meant for resting and not for suffering the body again doing menial jobs for survival.
Post automatically merged:

Even if there are countries where the salary is sufficient for the construction or purchase of a house, you should not use it for it, since you would be in a face-to-face commitment. When you can devote yourself to more fruitful things at that stage of life.
Yes, no matter how sufficient the earnings might be for the construction of the house, we should be using it for other stuffs more tangible at that stage cos it is expected that we've achieved that in the past.

Last edited:
Same here. Those who do not have pension or the pension is not enough (usually it is short) old people have to work to make ends meet. That is the sad state of the pensioners here if they do not have savings or a home of their own when they retire. It is good if they have children who will care for them.

Even if there are countries where the salary is sufficient for the construction or purchase of a house, you should not use it for it, since you would be in a face-to-face commitment. When you can devote yourself to more fruitful things at that stage of life.
Patience salary can never be enough to build a house for a retiree I said he is been paid gratuity and m gratuity that is been paid in a whole you can use to build a house

My question is that what has the retiree been doing during his or her years of service that it is a pension that is now required to build a house

Patience salary can never be enough to build a house for a retiree I said he is been paid gratuity and m gratuity that is been paid in a whole you can use to build a house
It is true, if we add the social benefits plus the monthly pension payment, it will not be enough to build or buy a house. That is the reason why the active worker should try to acquire it in due time.

With the way real estate is becoming increasingly expensive and money for pension is normally lower than the amount you and while in active service it will be very difficult to use the money to build a house.

Pension fund can't be enough to build a good house, that is the reason why it is always very important to save enough before retirement.

I think this really depends on the level the person retires with and the qualifications of the person while in service. If the person have a good salary structure before his or her retirement then it will be good

I think this really depends on the level the person retires with and the qualifications of the person while in service. If the person have a good salary structure before his or her retirement then it will be good
Pension salary can be enough to build a house for a retiree if he or she also has gratuity however most times to purchase salaries are very little but with your gratuity you can be able to build a good house for yourself.

For the monthly pension it is a small stipend for the personal expenses of the pensioner. But for the retirement pay which is a lump sum that is given to the pensioner by private companies here can be used for buying real estate. I have that plan when my wife retires next year.

Its no longer news that a pensionable person whose only hope for money lies in the pension to build a fine building, it isn't going to be possibe to that any time soon.

I think this depends on the grade level the person retires when working because there are some that their pension salary can not even feed them talk more of building a house.

I think this depends on the grade level the person retires when working because there are some that their pension salary can not even feed them talk more of building a house.
Yes pension salary can be enough to build a house for a retirees especially if the retiree also have gratuity I didn't put together enable him to build a cool house.

I don't know how much pension you guys receive in your countries, however, in my home country, pension is hardly enough to sustain yourself (pay for food as well as medical bills)

Like you rightly said, some countries pay higher than some, so it will solely depend on the country you are from. You can see the difference in your salary.

I think it will really depend on the type of work or your level of qualifications or grade as a government worker you will be paid as your monthly salary

Very most retired individual their pension plan is actually constantly sufficient to develop all of them homes. The constantly gather big a few of cash due to the variety of years invested throughout solution. The pension plan cash suffices to to develop home.

Everything depends on the amount of money that we are talking about so if your pension money is be enough for it to be sufficient to build a house is definitely going to do it.

Building a house using pension would depend on the amount you get.
Some get paid a huge amount of money from their pension and some get some fraction in monthly basis.
You can decide to save up if you get little amount but if you get paid a huge amount then you can certainly build a house

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back