What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

I believe with the amount you earn in your country you can build at least a mini house of your own anytime, coupled with your online earnings.
That's right, although with the current economic situation, it is increasingly difficult to build a house. Unless you already own the land, then you can build a good house, with effort, because prices change every day.

If a retiree wants to build a house by his pension, he can only do this according to his budget and money.
Cut your coat according to your cloth. He should build house according to his budget and financial capacity.
This is very very true and correct as well. You should cut your cloth according to your coat. Build a house worth your salary and not one beyond your earning capacity

Well, as for some receiving a good amount, I think it is for those who are in high hierarchical positions, who are free from appointment and referral. Since those who have a chief position in some government department, who have earned that position personally, the salary does not come close to it, with the one above him (political positions).
You understood my point perfectly. The level of your post when you retired matters a lot and some government offices pays better than each other. There are people whose pension are more than the salary of low level workers.

That's right, although with the current economic situation, it is increasingly difficult to build a house. Unless you already own the land, then you can build a good house, with effort, because prices change every day.
You just broke it down, and I don't believe a pension can be enough to build a house because a pension is a monthly stipend of about one third of your normal salary, and before you can build a house , you need to first acquire a land.

You understood my point perfectly. The level of your post when you retired matters a lot and some government offices pays better than each other. There are people whose pension are more than the salary of low level workers.
That is correct and I have seen those cases you describe, where a salaried asset generates less monthly income than a retiree. Although I understand that many government retirees have a high level for their effort, the vast majority are a product of politics and its corruption.
You just broke it down, and I don't believe a pension can be enough to build a house because a pension is a monthly stipend of about one third of your normal salary, and before you can build a house , you need to first acquire a land.
Therefore, it is advisable for people to build or buy a property, as long as they are active and can get the means. After retirement it will be very difficult to achieve this goal.

Things are expensive here on my country though, when it comes to anyone building house. If the retiree doesn't make the plan long time ago for that it won't be easy building the house after service years.

Things are expensive here on my country though, when it comes to anyone building house. If the retiree doesn't make the plan long time ago for that it won't be easy building the house after service years.
They depend on how much did pensioner is receiving most times the money you might be enough for he or she to build the house when added to his gratuity.

Yes, I am aware of the high real estate costs in your country and currently in mine. That is why I say that you have to plan to buy a house, before you reach old age and face retirement, the pension does not help to build or buy a house.

It depends on how the pension is being paid. If it is paid all at once,it will be enough to build a house but if it is paid monthly,it will be difficult to keep the money to build a house.

Yes, I am aware of the high real estate costs in your country and currently in mine. That is why I say that you have to plan to buy a house, before you reach old age and face retirement, the pension does not help to build or buy a house.
You're on point dear. The real estate is kinda expensive to afford here in my country. That's why I'm putting hard work now that I'm still young to get the funds to acquire one in the near future.

You're on point dear. The real estate is kinda expensive to afford here in my country. That's why I'm putting hard work now that I'm still young to get the funds to acquire one in the near future.
Excellent, you do well to work hard for it because you must think of yourself and your family environment, I know it is not easy and the economic sacrifice is high, but it will bring great satisfaction in the short, medium or long term. The important thing is to do it now that you are young as you describe.

Excellent, you do well to work hard for it because you must think of yourself and your family environment, I know it is not easy and the economic sacrifice is high, but it will bring great satisfaction in the short, medium or long term. The important thing is to do it now that you are young as you describe.
Sure @Sariana23. I'm doing it now that I'm young which is worming so hard now to enjoy during retirement. Cos I can't do that during retirement when I'm supposed to rest my body.

It depends on the sector you retired from. Some private sector pay their retirees a good amount of money that can help them build house.

I think it depends on where you worked before you retired. If you worked with multinationals or oil and gas companies, they settle you with enough money which includes your pension. It's more than enough for building a house.

Here in our country, pension can't afford you a house. Its just for upkeep and when you get to some certain age..they will stop paying you..I advise to switch to annuity on insurance..they give beneficiaries the exact amount of the pensioners sum value

Sure @Sariana23. I'm doing it now that I'm young which is worming so hard now to enjoy during retirement. Cos I can't do that during retirement when I'm supposed to rest my body.
That's right @GIFTMICHAEL , when people reach old age, they should rest, enjoy with their family and if possible travel. This is what I think people should do, if they have good health in retirement. Not to worry about other reasons that are not worth it.

That's right @GIFTMICHAEL , when people reach old age, they should rest, enjoy with their family and if possible travel. This is what I think people should do, if they have good health in retirement. Not to worry about other reasons that are not worth it.
You're very correct dear. Old age is the time we ought to rest our body, even travel to visit our children staying afar. And relax oyr mind and eat good food to stay healthy and not suffering the body to start outdoor business.

You're very correct dear. Old age is the time we ought to rest our body, even travel to visit our children staying afar. And relax oyr mind and eat good food to stay healthy and not suffering the body to start outdoor business.
I think that's why we need to work very hard in our youth stages to build for the old age period. It will be very bad to be dependent on people during your old age or to suffer during that period. I will work hard now to prevent that.

I think that's why we need to work very hard in our youth stages to build for the old age period. It will be very bad to be dependent on people during your old age or to suffer during that period. I will work hard now to prevent that.
I love your courage to work now that you're young to avoid those had I know in the future when the bones are weak to do some work to earn a living.

Even if there are countries where the salary is sufficient for the construction or purchase of a house, you should not use it for it, since you would be in a face-to-face commitment. When you can devote yourself to more fruitful things at that stage of life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back