What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

it is not advisable for a retiree to depend on his or her salary to build a house and buy properties because that will definitely not be enough.

It is advisable to build a house when you're still in service in order to reduce the burden on the little salary you will be receiving after retirement. If you have other businesses that brings money for you, you can use your pension to build a house.

It is advisable to build a house when you're still in service in order to reduce the burden on the little salary you will be receiving after retirement. If you have other businesses that brings money for you, you can use your pension to build a house.
In the case of my country, if you have a business and intend to build a house only with the benefit of a pension, it will take a long time to achieve it. Now I know that in other countries it can be achieved in the way you have described.

It is important that people save money and also invest whenever they are working and should not wait until they retire before they start making plans.

Building a house with pension? Is hell no. It cannot even feed the retirees appropriately not to talk of building a house. That's never going to happen. They are paid peanuts and the worst part is that some government officials in charge of pension will even sit on it.

In my country the money for pension is just a small percentage of your salary so it would not be enough yo get you a house or a mortgage even.

In my country the money for pension is just a small percentage of your salary so it would not be enough yo get you a house or a mortgage even.
It is true what you describe, since many acquaintances have applied for loans for mortgages or some other benefit, but they are already retired and that is the reason why they did not obtain said benefit.

It depends on what grade of your job and according to your salary, that you get pension, then that person can make a plan to build for house If the made Bedrooms, on three bedrooms we should at least $ 20k required for this.
Yes that is very true of some jobs. Not every body gets paid a big fat salary in the cause of their employment. You can and may not be able to build that house depending on the grade level you retired from

Yes, that is the way I can see it, since with the social security benefits and the monthly pension payment there is no way. Now if we talk about the high government officials, for sure they will be able to acquire the property with the pension, since their salaries are exorbitant.
The government officials are the ones who aren't disturbed in any way when it comes to salary earnings finding their needs. They'll certainly fulfil whatever that burdens them, why the lowly pensioners who never made earlier plans crumbles.

It depends on the level to which person left service and how big the pension is. But it's not necessarily demanding that the person should build once at a time

The government officials are the ones who aren't disturbed in any way when it comes to salary earnings finding their needs. They'll certainly fulfil whatever that burdens them, why the lowly pensioners who never made earlier plans crumbles.
It is so, those who have these high political positions, although I do not think they think about housing at the time of retirement, since during their years of service they will be able to get what they want. They will retire with an excellent monthly pension.

It is so, those who have these high political positions, although I do not think they think about housing at the time of retirement, since during their years of service they will be able to get what they want. They will retire with an excellent monthly pension.
I agree with you, they don't think about housing during retirement cos they got enough of that. Their pension stipend here in my country is up to double figures of thousand $$.

I agree with you, they don't think about housing during retirement cos they got enough of that. Their pension stipend here in my country is up to double figures of thousand $$.
Of course it is like that, and I am referring to those who have high public positions, because employees like me who are on a normal scale, not even with two or three pensions can you buy a house, you can barely start building with a lot of sacrifice.

All fingers cannot be equal, meaning, not everyone receives the same amount of pay at the end of the month. Smaller pay won't get that job done but bigger pay will certainly get it done

In the case of my country, if you have a business and intend to build a house only with the benefit of a pension, it will take a long time to achieve it. Now I know that in other countries it can be achieved in the way you have described.
It is not easy also in my country to build a house with your pension as what people receives as pension is just for them to pay for the basic needs of life and live a meaningful life till they died. Though it depends on the level you were when you retired because some still receives reasonable amount of money when they retired.

It is not easy also in my country to build a house with your pension as what people receives as pension is just for them to pay for the basic needs of life and live a meaningful life till they died. Though it depends on the level you were when you retired because some still receives reasonable amount of money when they retired.
Well, as for some receiving a good amount, I think it is for those who are in high hierarchical positions, who are free from appointment and referral. Since those who have a chief position in some government department, who have earned that position personally, the salary does not come close to it, with the one above him (political positions).

It might it might not
It depends on what job you have
You will get to know that the people who have a huge amount of salary has a normal an sustanable pention

I do not know how the pension scheme of other places are. But in my state the pension is just a small percentage of your salary and would not get you a house.

NA lie. Heavy lie even to buy self na issue the only think and know to be possible is that the money will be able to help the person start of complete the payment in other to either start of finish the work and that is a thing wi very common in my country even though it is not really advisable because it just places pressure on the family. when all the money as bein invest into hoe watin remain.

Of course it is like that, and I am referring to those who have high public positions, because employees like me who are on a normal scale, not even with two or three pensions can you buy a house, you can barely start building with a lot of sacrifice.
I believe with the amount you earn in your country you can build at least a mini house of your own anytime, coupled with your online earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back