What's new

Can pension salary be enough to build a house for a retiree??

Exactly , but I don't know why so many people don't put all these things into consideration. The most important thing we should be looking forward is the future and a point that we don't live a a miserable life at old age.
Yh, i totally AGREE to your point. In LIFE, we should be MORE FOCUSED on the PRESENT in order to DETERMINE the FUTURE. We shouldn't only CONSIDER the FUTURE or the PRESENT but both.

In my country with the monthly payment of a pensioner, there is no way to build a house, I think not even the walls. Perhaps with the social benefits you can start the construction of a house and with the monthly pension you can complete said construction. Pensioners are not well paid.
I replied you with partial agreement though you didn't specify your country name. But pension varies with another dependending on the ministry you served

The gratuity they receive might be enough, but you will be left with no money after that. Why not start gradually with your salary, and then round it up later with the pension?

Well I think pension fund comes in different capacities and it magnitude depending on your financial status. I believe if you are earning big from your pension, it's possible to build more than a house to yourself.

Insurance is quite a beneficial scheme which can really propel you to financial stability. However, the general misconception that has been peddled around concerning it has infested several people's minds.
That's right , insurance is nice generally. but at the same time to some people because of their lack of understanding, they might consider it to be expensive or not a trusted organisation.

That's right , insurance is nice generally. but at the same time to some people because of their lack of understanding, they might consider it to be expensive or not a trusted organisation.
This is exactly my point. Some people are not fans of insurance schemes because they do not have the utmost faith in these initiatives to reimburse the money when the due time comes.

This is exactly my point. Some people are not fans of insurance schemes because they do not have the utmost faith in these initiatives to reimburse the money when the due time comes.
Well , I might understand insurance that deal with houses , so many people might not be interested . but in terms of health insurance that is what I was planning to be a partner.

Their are countries that pays their retirees considerable amount of salary as a reward for the years dedicated during their active service career. While some countries pay their retirees less salary after bowing out of service.

Do you think that the salaries they pay this pensioners will be enough for them to build a 3 bed room flat apartment well furnished??
It depends on how much pension they get on a monthly basis. If they get a good enough amount and can save it too, then they can definitely buy their own 3- bedroom, well-furnished apartment.

Laughs, $45 a month can't even feed a retiree for a month talk more of building a house well furnished. My country pay rate made me to come up with this thread. They pay civil servants peanuts as salary, even when they are still in service the pay rate is still on the low then consider now that they are out of service. The salary won't go near building even a self contain apartment.
I agree with you that the salary's that government pay civil servant is not in anyway to be a pay for the services rendered. But some ministries are recognizing that aspect and there salaries and pension is very good. Even though a single payment can't build a house but in 3 to 4 months it can

Well , I might understand insurance that deal with houses , so many people might not be interested . but in terms of health insurance that is what I was planning to be a partner
Becoming a partner with a health insurance firm is a good idea because it enables you to receive funding to take care of yourself when your health is dire. These companies are also less likely to defraud you as well.

It depends on how much pension they get on a monthly basis. If they get a good enough amount and can save it too, then they can definitely buy their own 3- bedroom, well-furnished apartment.
That is true , but we shouldn't consider it this way because it is not everyone who are working for the government that may have opportunity to get reasonable pension after retirement to a point that it can help them have enough savings to even buy their own house.

Becoming a partner with a health insurance firm is a good idea because it enables you to receive funding to take care of yourself when your health is dire. These companies are also less likely to defraud you as well.
That is one of the things I am trying to do , getting health insurance over here from my research is something you can do with 25,000 naira and that will cover you for the whole year.

That is one of the things I am trying to do , getting health insurance over here from my research is something you can do with 25,000 naira and that will cover you for the whole year.
That is a really laudable initiative. It is important that, even while we engage in both online and offline ventures, we put measures in place to ensure that our health is not compromised.

That is a really laudable initiative. It is important that, even while we engage in both online and offline ventures, we put measures in place to ensure that our health is not compromised.
That's just it, With that you wouldn't have to stress yourself in terms of health anymore , however a lot of people may not see this as the best option because they believe that they wouldn't spend what they have to pay the insurance company in a year for their health problem.

That's just it, With that you wouldn't have to stress yourself in terms of health anymore , however a lot of people may not see this as the best option because they believe that they wouldn't spend what they have to pay the insurance company in a year for their health problem.
It is a bit unfortunate that people tend to have a negative perception of health insurance schemes because of the reason you just explained. Members of the public should be more receptive because this can potentially be life-saving in the long run

I think it should be able to but it will depend on the type of job you’ve got before retirement.If you’re from a good country, you might get pension that can be enough for that but you might not even get your pension in some bad countries
The issue of your pansion being able to build you a house is largely dependent on your salary and the percentage that the organisation will be giving you at the end of the month.

Pension scheme is totally different for all government workers depending on the ministry and departments they served. It's a possible for a pension to build a house in my country in a month,more especially a tached house made of clay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back