Can one earn a living throw writing?

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Chaudhary10

Reaction score
BizNotes
You can make a living writing. Yes, it's possible to support yourself by writing full-time. And you don't have to be famous or lucky to do it. I've done it for the past six years and have coached thousands of others through the same process, seeing many of them succeed.

Sariana23

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes, you can actually make a living writing, both online and offline. There are famous writers who have become millionaires just by writing, on a professional level. Great books that have a variety of topics, also study and research books. Online you may not be a millionaire, but with different sites you can earn very well.

Eodine

Eodine
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
You can most definitely earn through writing as far as you are good at writing. There a lot of websites and company willing to pay for you to write for them as long as its plagiarism free and tidy. I did some back in the day but I don't do it a lot nowadays again because the pay is becoming really low. There are a lot of people doing writing now with poor writing skills and websites will pay the same rate as them for you.
You are correct. Writing is a profitable venture especially if you are good at it it's just saddening that there are no measures in place by the government to help upcoming writers but those that are good that eventually get known have various means of revenue.

Riniyke

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
yes i can proudly say that one can earn a living through writing, they are so many jobs now that needs good writers, the music industry, the movie industry and so many more. so i can say if one can dedicate his/her full time into writing, definitely he/she can earn a good income from writing.

zahidhussain

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Writting is not common buisness today but you can work it as a part time job you make a youtube channel and giving the peoples to writting skills or make a acadmy to learn the peoples about writting skills

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Writing in indeed is a such rewarding bobby. Writers can work full or part time, and earn a supplemental income to helpe cover the bills or generate a lucrative primary income. It is also a particular good way to make money at uni, as you are earning an income while gaining experience that will come in very handy when you start applying for graduate writing jobs.
Of course one can make a living from writing online, whether in newspapers, magazines, forums, or certain websites, but writers have to work hard, and never run out of ideas to write, but writers cannot live richly from writing.

Emma19

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Writing is one of the most lucrative business available to entrepreneur who like to engage themselves with work and making extra money. But even at that, one can make his or her primary source of income through writing different materials as long as there is a market available.

Princeeffiong

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
You can most definitely earn through writing as far as you are good at writing. There a lot of websites and company willing to pay for you to write for them as long as its plagiarism free and tidy. I did some back in the day but I don't do it a lot nowadays again because the pay is becoming really low. There are a lot of people doing writing now with poor writing skills and websites will pay the same rate as them for you.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Yes it is possible to make a living through writing. Internet is full of different people especially work-at-home mum who have made a lot of money for themselves and their family through writing gig. You simply sign up with freelancing websites and start trading your expertise. you need to be very diligent and hard-working if you want to stand out of the crowd.

Makorlly

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Sure you can earn a living through writing, write for product, companies, love poems. It also be called copywriting its a course on its on, if you are born with believe me it's a go go career, you can be inside your room and be earning big without much stress just cook it up, and make it sweet for the readers

728x90-3
Top Bottom