What's new

Can one earn a living throw writing?

Writing to make money or survive is good and smart for someone but I know writers earn a lot of money,writing of textbooks for school children and novel or being a freelance or a blogger and many more.and it would be easier if your hobby is writing and it would be a good thing for you to do

yes you can earn a living through writing but it has to be something you have passion for as long as it is something you enjoy doing.if you do not have passion for it,you will definitely get exhausted writing and this will be the end of it

Yes you are right. By writing you can make a good amount of income. This is an important step if you want to add a good amount of money to your income. Especially for students writing work is best as it gives them the experience of creativity.

If you are a native English speaking user, I can answer definitively yes. The best ptws platforms are American, until I know, and some selected ones ensure high rate rewards. Researches done through search engines had shown me some platforms disposed to pay up to 200 dollars per article. But obviously, the accuracy of the article must be perfect: not the least orthography or grammar mistake, not the least syntax mistake, top consistency and coherence and, clearly, perfect mastery of the subject the freelancer is writing about. Then comes the compulsory length of the article to publish: the average is 1500 words. Owning enough skills to apply for such tasks makes possible to earn a good living through writing.

One can earn a living through writing, many professors and authors today lives based on the knowledge they pass to those who needs it, authors sales and lunch books ,
Another critical example are university lecturers who writes handouts to sale to students, they earn a living out of it.

To earn a living through writing you have to be very good at it, and equally know how to arrange your write up to be attractive and easy to read. Before venturing into writing, it's important for you to understand the type of writing that you are good at, so you can focus fully on it.

Even has a keen interest in writing what is an illegal definitely postman make a living organism 3 square must profile to make a living from writing is because they failed to make sorry chances on this site that play on on the article start playing more

I think if you are best at writing you can earn living throughout their writing. If you have passion and interest in writing you can get profit from your writing. There are many writers who are earning money with their writing. They write some note books novel and other books .

I think if you are best at writing you can earn living throughout their writing. If you have passion and interest in writing you can get profit from your writing. There are many writers who are earning money with their writing. They write some note books novel and other books .
I'm a writer (novelist), but not at the point to earn a living, as I'm not a native English speaking user. English is the best language for novelists. In any way, even I can't rely on my e-books to earn a living, I add the few earnings I get from them to my other sources of income. And as I don't publish paperback, I'm having no expenses.

Growing up, I filled journals with poetry, drawings, and stories. I studied playwriting and performance in graduate school. The thought of running a business or putting a price tag on my creativity was icky.

Yes,one can earn a living through writing.for example writing o story books,novels etc.you can also begin to sell your stories to school and from there you will also become a publisher,but it might not be easy,but if you strive hard you will make it one day.

Sure you can make a good income writing, though there are various types of writing one can engage with but all the same writing is profitable, one can take writing as an occupation and pay bills with, writing is an in-born thing, not everyone can pen down quality writing, writing can be fun for the writer and the Same time tedious.

Yes of course I think it is very possible either you created a suçcesful blog or by academic writing so they are site very high paying that pay you for word but of course you should be a good writer to get admissible there .

Writing in indeed is a such rewarding bobby. Writers can work full or part time, and earn a supplemental income to helpe cover the bills or generate a lucrative primary income. It is also a particular good way to make money at uni, as you are earning an income while gaining experience that will come in very handy when you start applying for graduate writing jobs.
This is what am also doing right now to sovive and pay some of my bills...

I really wish to be a full time writer but it is not easy at all,even this part time own that am doing self I know what my eyes see in typing .

Bring two or more words together to make sense to the people reading it, it is not easy I must say it out... I appreciate all writers out there for the great job they are doing...

Resounding yes, it is true that someone can make a living through writing. There are different online platform where you are paid for writing articles and other vital contents are you will be paid. What we do here at bizdustry.com is part of the writing stuffs.

I had wanted to be a writer since I was in high school. But I learned early in life that writing for a career can make you hungry unless you become a popular writer. Look at blogging now, not everyone can be a popular blogger which means you need luck to be popular. I have already accepted the fact that I can only be a part time writer because I may not really be talented even if I had won in many contest for my fiction stories, movie script, and even composed songs. That's life for me.

One can can live through writing when you are a good writer, there are many company that are in need of a writer and this can also earn someone a good recognition around the world once you work is good. There are also website the are in need of a writer. Writing is a job that can earn one a good living.
A writer can also write for an author.

Yes of course one could be able to earn a living through writing, I have a friend who has been using writing to earn a living since over 10 years and still counting, in fact he does no other thing to make money except writing. It was the money that he made from writing that he used to train his self thought secondary school and the University.

I had wanted to be a writer since I was in high school. But I learned early in life that writing for a career can make you hungry unless you become a popular writer. Look at blogging now, not everyone can be a popular blogger which means you need luck to be popular. I have already accepted the fact that I can only be a part time writer because I may not really be talented even if I had won in many contest for my fiction stories, movie script, and even composed songs. That's life for me.
I understand you very well. I'm a part-time writer too (at least, concerning creative writings). I'm aware I easier earn with other kind of writings, as the financial articles I publish into an Italian forum. Bot I don't bother if I can't be a full-time creative writer. I'm satisfied with the financial articles to publish too and other source of income like the rekindled teachings/tutoring. I agree the solely creative writing career (as whatever artistic career), lacking other jobs, makes most of people hungry (and this was the average happening along the centuries, as history tells us). We need particular favourable circumstances to become full-time creative writers (or full-time artists, in general): one of them, in my former country, is being sons or daughters of a famous and established artist or a VIP in any way. Or acquainted to politicians. In my current country, we need to live in the most industrialized federal capitals, where important events like the Book-Fair take place and people has the reading habit (out of the top cities, people barely read). In any way, I'm happy with my social commerce online platforms where to publish my e-books.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back