What's new

Can my dad withdraw his pension once

I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
I do know that most people get it occasionally. It would also not be a good idea to get it all at once since he can spend it and be stranded, in need o funds later on.

I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
I think there are certain policies that govern a pension scheme.
If your dad wants to pull out his pension all at once, he would have to discuss with the company or organization he worked with.

Definitely on the type of policy entered.
But i do not know if changes can be effected if the pension institution is approached.
You should give it a try.

In my country if you worked for the government and attain the retirement age then there is what is called gratuity that will be paid in lump sum to the retiree then pension will be paid monthly.

Definitely on the type of policy entered.
But i do not know if changes can be effected if the pension institution is approached.
You should give it a try.
I think it's not easy reversing agreements to certain terms or policies. If the pension is to be paid monthly, and your dad wants to get ALL of his, I don't think its possible.

Pension is normally paid on monthly basis. If the government is the one paying your monthly pension, they would never let you withdraw all of it as one sum.
But if it is a private pension scheme handling your pension, then it might be possible to take everything depending on the kind of agreement you have with them.

Yeah you can but you'll pay a premium fee or charge for wanting to withdraw it all at once.
Truth is these pension companies invest funds that are deposited with them into ventures that they feel is profitable to be able to get returns on customers capital.

Pensions are funds that are being paid after retirement. If it's should be a well structured country, I think you should know the best for yourself after the years of service at work.

So far I have not heard before that a pensioner has the right to decide whether to take all of his or her pension at once or not. I don't know if it is the case in other countries though. Some portion of it is paid in monthly basis for life and the one paid monthly is what can be withdrawn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back