What's new

Can my dad withdraw his pension once

Yea I’ve heard that there’s no particular time set for collecting your pension although most prefer it to be after retirement but you can actually pull out of the pension program anytime and collect your pension but that’s it if properly done, you might not be able to collect your pension if not

I do not think it is possible for one to pull his or her pensions all at once like that even if it is not a government pensioner. I think it will be only on a monthly basis

You can't withdraw your pension at once on my country. You will be paid on monthly basis. They find it difficult making monthly payments not to talk of paying all the reward at once. It doesn't work that way in my country

I don't know about how the pension arrangements works, but for those in the state or federal government employment, you can't withdraw your pension at once

There is always a possibility that your dad can be able to withdraw all his pension at once. It basically depends on the kind of pension policy available in your country and the company he worked.
It is not possible for your dad to withdraw his pension at once because it is been paid monthly and it's only month and you can withdraw your pension.

I don't know if it is possible in any country but in my country it is not possible for someone to withdraw all his pension at once.

It is not possible for your dad to withdraw his pension at once because it is been paid monthly and it's only month and you can withdraw your pension.
If I'm not mistaken they are actually some companies that do allow you to withdraw a lot more of your pension if it is necessary for a financial emergency. However you have to take responsibility for the risk and know that it will reduce your overall pension fund in the long run.

Seriously, it's something that has to do with how the government system works with paying of pension in their different countries, so if it's possible, they can be paid once.

Seriously, it's something that has to do with how the government system works with paying of pension in their different countries, so if it's possible, they can be paid once.
My dad cannot withdraw his pension at once because pension is not being paid at once so with this you can't withdraw it at once it is only paid on monthly basis.

My dad cannot withdraw his pension at once because pension is not being paid at once so with this you can't withdraw it at once it is only paid on monthly basis.

Exactly what it's supposed to be since there is no option for him to withdraw all his pension at once as it's been paid on monthly basis for him, so he will stick with it.

We need to understand the difference between pension and gratuity. Gratuity is paid once but pension is paid in monthly interval.

We need to understand the difference between pension and gratuity. Gratuity is paid once but pension is paid in monthly interval.

Seriously, it's what a lot of people are mixing up when it comes to pension because they are practically very different from each other. But the question is which one is better?

Seriously, it's what a lot of people are mixing up when it comes to pension because they are practically very different from each other. But the question is which one is better?
Your Daddy cannot withdraw his pension was because his pension is not being paid to him at once but being paid monthly you can only access your pension monthly.

It depends on choice , as for gratuity is paid in bulk and thus one can be able to use the bulk money to start up something very tangible

In my home country, there are two provisions to receive pension, one you can withdraw your entire funds, two you will receive your pension quarterly. Withdrawing once is not a good idea.

No he can't, it's not possible. Even top politicians can't take up the decision to collect their pension after ruling so a worker cannot.

I thought pensions are meant to be on a monthly basis
I do lot think he can withdraw it ....but maybe if he gets to consult with the team
Post automatically merged:

I do lot think he can withdraw it ....but maybe if he gets to consult with the team
Post automatically merged:

Know your Daddy cannot withdraw his pension at once because pensions are paid monthly and cannot be withdraw at once because it is not a normal savings.

I really think this depends on the laws used in the civil service in your country. Some countries pay the money once to retiree and some countries pay the money every month

I think is going to be based on the companies rules and policies , you can choose to be getting your 6month pension or better still get it monthly

Pension is not paid once, it usually paid monthly unless if is gratuity that pay once anyway it is not advisable to withdraw the pension once unless you have accumulated it and wish to start business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back