What's new

Can my dad withdraw his pension once

Collecting your pension fund at once in my country is very rear even though you can actually do such. Most at times retired employees in my country do take much of their pension fund in the first month and now starting taking small amounts for the rest of period

My grandmother wasn't able to get her monthly pension since the pandemic started since she can't go outside because she's almost 80 so her pension is stocking on her account. It's a years worth of her pension.. so it's possible to get a bulk of money to recieve at once but if you're talking about advance no you can't

The pension as such is paid monthly as a salary. In my country and I think that in general the public employee, the social benefits that accumulate during the years of service are canceled and said payment is only once and the pension as I mentioned above is a monthly payment.

Yes, but it depends on the policy on the bank, and also depends on why he is withdrawing the money. But it's not good to withdraw your pension at once, you need to save some for future use.

Withdrawal of pension funds might differs in different country. Both I would advise him not to withdraw is pension funds at once because it is dangerous for a retiree to do so. He should seek other ways of investment it into.

Well if it is in my country you can't withdraw it all at once, after your retirement you will be given large of your pension money to do anything you want to do, after that the remaining money will be split, so they will now be giving it to you till death.
Post automatically merged:

Well if it is in my country you can't withdraw it all at once, after your retirement you will be given large of your pension money to do anything you want to do, after that the remaining money will be split, so they will now be giving it to you till death.

I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
Within a family, a child can receive up to half of the parent's full retirement or disability benefit. If a child receives survivors benefits, they can get up to 75 percent of the deceased parent's basic Social Security benefit. There is a limit, however, to the amount of money that we can pay to a family.

you can withdraw your pension once when you are been hold for months and not been paid but if you are being paid monthly as a pensioner you cannot withdraw once you are only paid every month like others.

Yes of cos that's why the government is paying them so that they can withdraw it, utilize it for the betterment of the family. That's it cos if they can't withdraw the money, of what benefits is it for them, so I think they should be given access to the money.

It really depends on the company's policies some company may run a rigid pension plan. Some are monthly so it really depends on the company.

Yes it all depends on the company policy, this is because pension certain amount of money being paid to an individual after a retirement every month, not all company will accept to pay your pension once.

Pension is made on a monthly basis, its like a certain percentage of your salary, been continously paid to you, so it cant be given to you at once, it will deny its purpose.

Your Daddy cannot withdraw his pension once and I don't think it is possible for anyone to withdraw his pension once, well sometimes it might depends on the policy of the organisation or the agreements you entered with them

Pension money is being paid on a monthly basis that is what I know and that is what I have heard of I'm not sure that you can withdraw your pension once.

Yes of cause, pension is monthly basis pension is monthly payment so is not something you can just withdrew at the some time, so you can withdrew it monthly.

Yes of cause, pension is monthly basis pension is monthly payment so is not something you can just withdrew at the some time, so you can withdrew it monthly.
it is not possible for your dad to withdraw his pension once this is because pension has been paid by government and they are paid monthly.

Not sure, but I think what most government agencies do is to pay every month in some countries, while I know that some agencies pay the pension all at once, just like a lot of people have said it all depends on the agency or company.
your Daddy cannot withdraw his pension want because pension is been paid monthly not yearly. And there is no how it can be withdraw at once.

Not sure, but I think what most government agencies do is to pay every month in some countries, while I know that some agencies pay the pension all at once, just like a lot of people have said it all depends on the agency or company.
your Daddy cannot withdraw his pension want because pension is been paid monthly not yearly. And there is no how it can be withdraw at once.

Last edited:
To withdraw your pension at once is dependent on the organisation,as the situation of government outfit their policies is on a monthly basis.While for a private outfit,wil be dependent on the operational pension policies for retirees.

In my country you can or cannot withdraw you whole pension at once. It depends upon you and different taxes that government take when you withdraw your all pension at once. If you can pay taxes to government company or sectors easily or if you want pension urgently otherwise people do not take whole pension at once.
Pension is supposed to be a periodic payment to help retirees to fend for themselves which is why it is important that people who would soon retire know how much pension they can get so they can plan with it.

I dont really know much about how pension works but i did say it might be possible depending on the company's policy. Just like in banks whereby some can allow you withdraw every single dime in your account while others, there must be a specific amount left.

I dont really know much about how pension works but i did say it might be possible depending on the company's policy. Just like in banks whereby some can allow you withdraw every single dime in your account while others, there must be a specific amount left.
it is not possible for your dad to withdraw his pension at once because the pension has its format and scheme of ways it is been paid to the pensioner.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back