What's new

Can my dad withdraw his pension once

I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
Perhaps it will depend on the company that you are working for and what their policy is. I asked a similar question on this platform as well and from the answers that I have seen and the research that I have done independently, it seems that there are certain companies allow you to take out up to 6 months of your pension at one time. However I'm not sure if you can work all the complete sum, but perhaps this may be possible under extenuating circumstances.

It depends on the policies because I think it can be withdraw once in a six month.
If he wants to withdraw the pension once he can ask the company policies and if they allowed and he is going to invest and start any type of trading he can withdraw once and start up the own business.
But policies should be concern first.

I really want to know if it’s paid on a monthly basis. Can someone decided to poll all his pension once. Will this depend on the type of company or policies entered.
Yes! This will depend on the type of policies and regulations entered in the cause of his work. It will depend on the country too. Some pay pension at once, in this case he will be able to receive all of it once its paid. In other cases or country, they pay per month, and he'd get his share monthly.

I think thats depend upon the policies generated by companies. But in Pakistan there is no policy about withdraw pension at once. Although there is policy like Golden Shake Hand named. In this policy employee take his retirement benefit in heavy amount.

Pension is normally paid on monthly basis. If the government is the one paying your monthly pension, they would never let you withdraw all of it as one sum.
But if it is a private pension scheme handling your pension, then it might be possible to take everything depending on the kind of agreement you have with them.

This depends with the company policies and also the sector he is working with.
Like in my country,if you are working in public sector that is under the government employment you cannot have all your pension at once,its mandatory that you will be paid your pension monthly.
If it is in private sector,then that depends on the company policies

Collecting your pension fund at once in my country is very rear even though you can actually do such. Most at times ritired employees in my country do take much of their pension fund in the first month and now starting taking small amounts for the rest of period.

it depends upon the company rules and policies whether the company can pay or not. i think mostly companies pay on monthly basis. at once payment is difficult task for any company. it will be like a golden hen.

No I don't think so, you can only get your gratuity once but your pension is paid monthly or whatever arrangements you made with them till you die, well I'm using a federal government job to explain though.

Yes it really depend let just the way a particular company manage, harness, coordinate their management is different some firm can allow their employee to withdraw their pension once, while some don't allow such. So i think its possible.

Pension monthly withdraw could be possible depending on the policies of the organization. Take for instance, in government owned organizations it happens while in private ones may be different. It may depend on the existing policy of the company.

To withdraw a pension once or not it's denpend on the policy of the company that retiree's worked for. But what I know is that it's very possible to withdraw it once. Some company will make a policy of paying a pension as a salary in every month, while some company may allow retiree to collect pension once.

The decision is never yours on what you should do as regards withdrawing your pensions in full. In most of the cases that I have witnessed, the pension companies pay their clients monthly a certain amount of money till they die. It is not even wise to find a way to pull out the full amount as that will defeat the goal of pension management.

In my country you can or cannot withdraw you whole pension at once. It depends upon you and different taxes that government take when you withdraw your all pension at once. If you can pay taxes to government company or sectors easily or if you want pension urgently otherwise people do not take whole pension at once.

In my country there is no option to withdraw pension at once. Because it is mandatory to take pension every month in any government institute. But i do not know for private sectors, almost majority of private sectors do not give pension or gratuity to there employees any more.

Pension policies is decided according to company or individual decisions. The government pays pension monthly and also pay some incentive at the retirement stage. The only problem is that it is not easy to get your pension in this part of the world.

i think yes, but it is depend on the company where your dad is working. But you can ask the employers first if this one is possible, and if its not. Well, basically you can have it by monthly or yearly received it. And, check also the company rules regarding with this matter. and godbless to your daddy!

I don't think he can well it depends on the policies given to receive payment. Some pensioners receive their pay monthly and some receive weekly I don't really know if they can collect all of their pension at a go.

I thought pensions are meant to be on a monthly basis
I do lot think he can withdraw it ....but maybe if he gets to consult with the team
Post automatically merged:

I do lot think he can withdraw it ....but maybe if he gets to consult with the team
Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back