What's new

Can it be possible to earn up to $3 per day from paid to click site

The thing with ptc sites is they only give you a limited number of ads to click on in one day. Even with plenty of referrals I don't think it would be possible. The most I ever earned on a ptc was with Ayuwage and I always got plenty of high paying ads there. I could earn around $5 a month but they took forever to pay. Once I had to wait something like 7 weeks.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
Personally I don't think that is responsible because it all depends on the number of advertisements that are available for you to view. Perhaps it may be possible if you are in a country that has a lot of advertisements are constantly on the website that you were using however I believe that at best you could probably only be $1.

If you have an opportunity to post and work in more than 10 paid to post site on the internet ,I think you'll be able to make up the $3 and daily basis, but this is not likely to be possible on one paid to post site because of their earning rates per tasks which might be so low.

I don't think it's possible to earn 3dollars from a paid to click site except yoj deals with numerous of such sites. You can only be doing that by having up to 5 paid to click sites. Actually it depends on how much you earn on each site.

For sure, if you've two platform that works on paid to click, you can then set your target to each $1.5 dollars per day on each website
I've done this before, had a couple paid to click sites and one ptp but I only earned $1.50 per day and I really had to work these sites just to earn the max total.

Some people believe in paid to click sites as a good source of earning especially with a good number of referrals .
Is there anyone here who can attest that one can earn up to $3 per day from paid to click sites ?
I believe it can be done if many referral will sign up with his link. I think the clicking of advertisement alone is not enough.

It's rewarding if there is referral option because a person can earn more through referral.

I believe it can be done if many referral will sign up with his link. I think the clicking of advertisement alone is not enough.

It's rewarding if there is referral option because a person can earn more through referral.
The referrals can only help you to earn if they are active on their own , less it is useless having large number of non active referrals. Moreover their earning is very poor.

You honestly can't earn that much with PTCs. There's no way, at all. Even if you have loads of referrals; would you have that same consistency everyday? Or how much of their earnings do you think you'll be able to earn off their activities daily.
Just leave that thought

I totally doubt such because I consider such sites as total waste of time and a way of getting cheap traffic, the amount per clicks are small.

Yes you can make more than that but if I can say it cannot be on a particular side maybe the involvement of two to three site which will earned you such good amount of money everyday

It is extremely challenging to make that a lot on pay out every click on as well as the greatest I have actually ever before make with advertisements or even paid out every click on each day is actually 1$.

It's highly difficult to earn that much on pay per click and the highest I have ever earn through ads or paid per click per day is 2$.
The probability of making $3 in any Paid to click websites is one to hundred, paid to click site in my own opinion don't pay much and its even tiring and the least you can make a day is around $0.60.

its very possible. one can get 3$ daily on paid to click sites ,but it also depends on how you use it ,the more time you sacrifice the more money you earn ,it just needs your personal efforts that's all

Seriously I doubt it because it is not easy to make money on all these paid to click Websites especially considering the fact that most of them are time consuming. Even if you are able to make $3 dollars once, I can assure you it won't be a regular thing, it will be rare.

Yes, it is very much possible if you really dedicate time to it and stay focus with the help of referral you can achieve that I have done that before.

It is not possible for you to make up to that amount of money on paid to click site because I have tried out them in the past and the highest I make with them is 0.1 dollars which is not always anything.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back