What's new

Can I register the name of my real estate Business now?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The name of my real estate company is already in my mind, I plan on starting the company in the not so distant future, like let's say 5years from now.
I just wanted to register the company now as it seem the registration process is less difficult at the moment, no one knows how it will be in the future so That's the reason why I want to register it now.
The problem is can I register the business name now even though am not starting the company now?

The name of my real estate company is already in my mind, I plan on starting the company in the not so distant future, like let's say 5years from now.
I just wanted to register the company now as it seem the registration process is less difficult at the moment, no one knows how it will be in the future so That's the reason why I want to register it now.
The problem is can I register the business name now even though am not starting the company now?
Yes, there is no problem, you can register it if you want to save it, just listen to your intuition, your gut, trust what it s saying, and take the risk to follow your dream bussines.

If you really have to, then go ahead because I know that it may not cause any troubles and it will help reserve the name you have in mind however, life may happen, so it would be advisable to register when you have all you are set to do planned out already.

It depends on the rules and laws of your country. If your country permits that, they you can register it now. It helps you keep the name so that someone else would not use it before you. It is a good initiative am to do it early.

That's a waste of money and time, you should wait when you developed one. Then you can contact an advocate that specializes in real estate management, he or she will help you process the right document to get your project licensed.

Of course, there is no problem in registering your real estate company at any time. The important thing is that you have all the documentation in your hands. That is why you must guide the requirements in your country so that you do not have problems or delays. With this registration, everything will be easier to start generating profits.

In our country you can register the name of the business with the department of trade for a proprietorship. The name will be reserved to you for 2 months after that it will be available to others. Using the business name means you have to get a license to operate and a tax account number. You cannot reserve the business name, I am sorry about that, because our country is a free enterprise system which is fair to everyone.

A real estate business is a business entity that deals with the buying, selling, management or investment of real estate properties. According to The Balance, real estate is “the property, land, buildings, air rights above the land and underground rights below the land.”

1. Strings of numbers and letters. Do not choose a company name with strings of numbers. ...
  2. Last name. I know, you think: "This is my own real estate agency and I can give it my name. ...
  3. Local area name. ...
  4. Keywords. ...
  5. Is it short? ...
  6. Use a name generator. ...
  7. [Noun] + Realty. ...
  8. Combining 2 Words Together

Yes bro it's necessary you register the name of your real estate business, in some countries it's necessary and compulsory that you must register your business before you can even think of starting, but in my country here there is nothing like that the government is only interested in the money you will pay them when you decide to start your investment

Now is the best time for you to register the name of the business you are intending to set up in the nearest future. The reason is that the name may not be available when you are ready to register it. When this happens use the force to take out a time to forge and other name for your business.

Yes you can, I think it is better you register, make sure any of the companies don't have the same name as yours. Also it is not only about registering your company name, it also gears you into knowing that this thing is for real as well.

Yes of course you can register the name of your real estate now even if you are not starting the business now, you can even start promoting the name of the business if you wish.

You can register the name of your real estate business under the corporate affair commission in Nigeria this is where all business get their name from.

I don't think there is any need for you to register a business name in which you are not ready to start the business in the next coming month but years to come. So you should wait till you are ready to start it up then.

You should register it when you are ready to start the business. But if the registration is easier now, you can register it because you are not sure whether it will be difficult coming next year.

Registering your registering your real estate company is ideal, it will make it authentic and trusted for clients to come do business with you cos you operate with license.

You can actually register a business name without starting the business and keep the name so that one would not steal the name you have in mind.

I
I don't think that this would be possible because you can only register the name of a business if you have a clear business plan and are actually going ahead with the business. This ensures a sense of guarantee that you are opening the business. Without which i don't think it can be registered.

It is advisable you register the name of that company now that you have conceptualize your business idea already. You might wait for 5 years and come back to no longer find that name available.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back