What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?
I think that it all depends on your commitment and if you are serious about learning it then i do think that you will be able to learn it and become an expert on your own. Especially since now there are many online courses that you can use as well.

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
You can actually learn programming on your own,but it will more or less rudimental,because there are things you need a tutor to let you to know,with a tutor what will ordinary take you months to lean will only take you days or hours to get.getting a tutor saves you time and you'll get new tricks.

Well it depends on your personal capacity and capability. There are alot of persons who are self thought in this field. If you have some basic knowledge it would be alot easier though. But the internet has made it easy for anyone to learn anything as long as you can dedicate your time towards it.

Yes you can learn programming language on your own and still become very good in it. It becomes even more realistic if you have a talent for programming

Learning anything on your own is possible, but that would take so much time and u better consider having a mentor who already has experience.

I never went to web design school, I never enrolled for web design courses, yet I have building and designing wordpress websites since 2015. I learned everything on my own. I believe if you are hardworking, you can learn programming on your own and become an expert.

It is not easy to become an expert on programming languages. One needs to attend classes, lectures given by experts in the field. YouTube videos can do little to train one to become a professional.

It is going to be very tough to learn programming language on your own without a guide from an expert. Because you are going to need high level of discipline to follow the same routine everyday as we humans easily get bored.

Yeah you can, you could apply for courses online or simply check on YouTube. This days it's easier to get information online than it was when there was no internet.

I do not think that it is possible to do so. Programming is a very complex field and you cannot learn it even after watching online tutorials. You would need to be taught in an insititute or school if you want to become a professional programmer.

Actually you can't learn it on you but you can learn it at home. What I mean is this ,to learn it you need resources and it will surely come from someone. Learning at home means you don't need to go for the lesson elsewhere

Yes you can on your own. It depends on you discovering how best you learn this technical stuff. If it's audio, there are a lot of audio lessons; if it's video, there's YouTube.
Also you need to purchase one or two courses, those ones would give you a real practical angle to things. It would cost you but if you're ready, you'll get it

You can learn programming language on your own and become an expert. The only thing here is just that it's going to take you a lot months for you to get through it yourself

Yes. There are many good programmers out there who were self-taught! ... But yes, it is entirely possible that you can be a self-taught programmer. However, it will be a long, tedious process.

I think you can learn programming and coding to an extent, but to become an expert on your own is not possible. You will need some form of mentorship.

You can definitely learn programming on your own and become and expert. The only issue is just that it will take you more time for you to do that because DIY is somehow hard for programming language

Even though it's possible to start and learn it yourself to the extent of becoming an expert but it's better to learn from an expert so that you can not learn from trials and errors.

You are already doing it wrong, the first step into programming is to start with HTML,play around with it then move to CSS master it then move to JavaScript
Post automatically merged:

Definitely you can start learning on your own but you won't get to expert level that way, you need mentorship from people who have been in it for lonh

Last edited:
Yes you can learn programming on your own. There are YouTube channels that basically shows you what to do. Perhaps you are trying to learn all at once

Coding isn't easy,earning on your own won't be viable completely. I've tried learning different programming languages on my own through tutorial videos and write ups, I couldn't learn up to 20% of the requirements to be a professional programmer. You need to be mentored by an expert to become acquainted with programming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back