What's new

Can I learn programming languages on my own and become expert?

Ayokex

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
My question is, will I be able to learn it on my own and master it perfectly?

Programming language is very good if you see a tutor,you can’t learn programming language on your own and become experts because is very hard to learn,don’t get me wrong you can lean it I know it but you can not become expert on your own because their are some areas in which you need to be teaching by some that is expect them n the program

I love programming but I've not been able to see a tutor to train me. I've tried several languages on my own such as c++, Python, JavaScript and Java but I couldn't master any of them. I have different materials on them but whenever I studied it to the difficult areas I would get confused. I don't want to quit trying but let's say I don't have enough time to sit down with somebody who will train me. Meanwhile, I have a strong believe that I should be able to learn these programming languages on my own.
Programming language is very good if you see a tutor,you can’t learn programming language on your own and become experts because is very hard to learn,don’t get me wrong you can lean it I know it but you can not become expert on your own because their are some areas in which you need to be teaching by some that is expect them n the program
There is nothing you cannot learn and become an expert right now with YouTube and other learning platforms in the Cyberspace. If you want to be an expert in programming you really have to focus on programming and leave so many other skills that you've learning.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing you cannot learn and become an expert right now with YouTube and other learning platforms in the Cyberspace. If you want to be an expert in programming you really have to focus on programming and leave so many other skills that you've learning.

Being a good programmer isn't impossible - whether you choose to get a CS degree, take up a couple of online coding courses, attend a coding bootcamp or even teach yourself how to code. Remember that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to learning how to code

Yes. No. Yes. There are a lot of excellent programmers out there who have been self-taught! ... But indeed, it is entirely possible that you will be a programmer who is self-taught. It will be a lengthy, tedious process, however coding isn't complicated, it just takes more time and practice than you'd expect. ... These topics are not addressed by most coding training, so it's no wonder people get discouraged and give up. The reason you might believe it's 'hard' is that you don't get results.

Being a good programmer isn't impossible - whether you choose to get a CS degree, take up a couple of online coding courses, attend a coding bootcamp or even teach yourself how to code. Remember that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to learning how to code

Truly!

With the Internet, there are so numerous assets that can assist you with figuring out how to program and a great local area of individuals that will uphold you.

By and by, I began by understanding books and instructional exercises, yet what truly caused me actually was watching OpenCourseWare. The two classes that genuinely kicked me off programming and really actualizing any thoughts I had, were CS50 from Harvard and 6.00SC from MIT. Both are extraordinary, yet I would suggest one over the other dependent on what your objectives are.

Programming can be learned in both, home and school, but school is preferred if you are capable of affording that because you have teachers and friends that will guide you and show you more opportunities

becoming a self-taught programmer. By becoming self-taught, you can learn for free, at your own pace, and at home, however it's difficult to say how long it will take you to learn coding through self-teaching, as everyone's different. It would probably take up to 6 to 12 months to gain a firm understanding of a handful of programming languages if you're persistent and willing to learn.

Being a good programmer isn't impossible - whether you choose to get a CS degree, take up a couple of online coding courses, attend a coding bootcamp or even teach yourself how to code. Remember that there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to learning how to code.

You can learn programming yourself but programming is not eassy like other skills so instead of pay head yourself I'll suggest go on you tube and find some tutor and learn from it. It is free of cast you have to nothing pay for learning

With the whole lot of resources on the internet I will say yes. You will just need the necessary materials. A working system and very good internet connection.
Don't forget you will have to be committed too.
Good luck

Well, I believe nothing is impossible. If you've got good tutorials or informations about this, sure you can do it. But ensure the information is adequate. If not adequate, you may not get the best you want from it.

Just like you said. You don't have time and you hey to some areas where you find it difficult, these are signs where u should know that a tutor is required to be professional and prefect. So I would suggest you get a tutor whom you can trust in.

It's possible to learn the basics of programming yourself and then grow to become an expert, but it's best to learn from people who have had experience. This would enable you to manage resources and time.

You said you have learned several programming languages but you seem to cannot master any of them. My suggestion if for you to make a personal project of a program. When I was a programmer for IBM mainframe, I was making novelty programs for the fun of my office mates. I have the bio-rhythm chart, the name analysis, some games that can be for a pastime. Making those novelty games can enhance your programming skills.

it is not possible for you to do it that way although you can understand how to do a simple programming but you will not be able to understand all the deep secret of programming that is why it is always advisable to learn from expert no matter what because it is just the sacrifice that can give you all the information on programming.

You can definitely learn how to program on your own by making use of YouTube videos that will teach and lecture you on the rudiments of programming of any kind that you want to learn.

It is actually possible to learn programming on your own, I learnt http on my own through videos, but you would have to be dedicated and consistent to avoid distractions.

Pat the era of bootcamps, a lot of people who learn programming now a days actually are self taught. You can go to YouTube, udemy and many platforms that allows you to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back