Can I buy bitcoin now or later?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I think that the time to buy bitcoin is when the price is down and bitcoin have started moving up but it is still advisable to buy at this rate because I am very optimistic that bitcoin will surpass the previous all-time high.

I think we can see better opportunities to buy Bitcoin in the near future, since I think that the stock market in general is a bit expensive looking at everything that is happening in the world, macroeconomics, geopolitic, etc, many analysts say that the prices do not conform to reality, and that at some point the market will have to put the assets at real prices.

Whether you decide to invest on crypto currency now or later in the future it is inconsequential, what really matters is that you understand the purpose of why you are investing

The time to invest in bitcoin is when it's price is low and feel confident that the price will still increase. Sometimes when bitcoin price fall, it stay in that range for long time before it'll increase. So, do your calculation well before investing in bitcoin.

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when it is low. But if you are not sure, then you can try Dollar-cost average while buying.
If you intend buying $1000 worth of Bitcoin, then you can easily divide the money to 50 equal places and buy with each part every week.

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when it is low. But if you are not sure, then you can try Dollar-cost average while buying.
If you intend buying $1000 worth of Bitcoin, then you can easily divide the money to 50 equal places and buy with each part every week.
Exactly, it's advisable to invest in bitcoin when it's price low and sell when it prices high. Bitcoin price is somehow low now but I can't advice anything anyone in joining the royal court.

Last edited by a moderator:
before a person can engage in a business,it is advisable to know the business very well so you can know how to go about in the business, first of all study the market very well, know when the price is low then you can buy.

Exactly, it's advisable to invest in bitcoin when it's price low and sell when it prices high. Bitcoin price is somehow low now but I can't advice anything anyone in joining the royal court. So these idvvv
The price is relatively low now and it can still go lower than this. Bitcoin is unpredictable. I find it hard advicing people about the right time to invest in Bitcoin because I don't want to be held responsible for any loss they might face.

You can buy it anytime you want, just depends on what you're willing to pay. You can get small amounts of it, but it likely won't draw you much profit. Bitcoin has been increasing in price again, so the cost is high for a single one. Of it ever drops a considerable amount, like down to $5000 or below. I may consider investing at that point, because you could stand to make more later.

But there's no guarantee that will happen and your investment could drop even.

Actually I believe the best time to buy bitcoin, is now based on the fact that the price value is very low now.

No one can predict what will happen in the next few minutes or hours that will come ahead.

before a person can engage in a business,it is advisable to know the business very well so you can know how to go about in the business, first of all study the market very well, know when the price is low then you can buy.
Having the knowledge of the business you are going into is very important, even when you don't have the experience, as you can get the experience on the business with time.

Having the knowledge of the business you are going into is very important, even when you don't have the experience, as you can get the experience on the business with time.
Ultimately, you must have a very good understanding of Bitcoin investment before you will try it because it's an investment that comes with a lot of challenges due to its high level of volatility.

If you want to buy Bitcoin, buy now. Just a day ago, it was $25,500 and now it is $26,000, who knows it will become $27,000 tomorrow. Well, it is also likely that the market will go down and bitcoin might become $20,000 in a day or two. But considering the fack that Bitcoin was $68K in 2021, you will still be on the profitable side.

If you want to buy Bitcoin, buy now. Just a day ago, it was $25,500 and now it is $26,000, who knows it will become $27,000 tomorrow. Well, it is also likely that the market will go down and bitcoin might become $20,000 in a day or two. But considering the fack that Bitcoin was $68K in 2021, you will still be on the profitable side.
How much would you suggest investing in Bitcoin at the moment? I would love to be able to but am always unsure as to how much to invest at the time.

Many are saying the time is now to invest in Bitcoin so if you are able to, I would jump now :)

How much would you suggest investing in Bitcoin at the moment? I would love to be able to but am always unsure as to how much to invest at the time.

Many are saying the time is now to invest in Bitcoin so if you are able to, I would jump now :)
Why don't you just do a DCA? Dollar-cost-average, is a strategy where you invest a fixed amount every certain pre-established time so as not to deal so much with questions like, when is it better to buy? Or should I buy when it goes down more? Simply buy, for example, $ 10 every week, or $ 10 each month or the amount you want in a time that you establish yourself, this strategy is good for people who go in the long or medium term with an investment.

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you should be able to hold onto your investment for a long time. If you need money and have a compulsion to sell your bitcoin at the wrong time, you might not profit much. I have a simple investment strategy. When I receive a crypto payment, I try to convert it to bitcoin or other profitable crypto assets and store them in my wallet. This allows me to build my crypto asset without having to buy bitcoin from my pocket.

I think that the time to buy bitcoin is when the price is down and bitcoin have started moving up but it is still advisable to buy at this rate because I am very optimistic that bitcoin will surpass the previous all-time high.
Yes, you can invest in Bitcoin now but you shouldn't be in a hurry to sell or expecting to make profits immediately. Bitcoin investments are long term. If you want to make quick profits in cryptocurrency investment, you shouldn't invest in Bitcoin.

Why don't you just do a DCA? Dollar-cost-average, is a strategy where you invest a fixed amount every certain pre-established time so as not to deal so much with questions like, when is it better to buy? Or should I buy when it goes down more? Simply buy, for example, $ 10 every week, or $ 10 each month or the amount you want in a time that you establish yourself, this strategy is good for people who go in the long or medium term with an investment.
Thank you so much for this @riberet19 :) will definitely look into this myself and see whether I can make a small investment as frequently as I know I am able to :)
If you want to invest in bitcoin, you should be able to hold onto your investment for a long time. If you need money and have a compulsion to sell your bitcoin at the wrong time, you might not profit much. I have a simple investment strategy. When I receive a crypto payment, I try to convert it to bitcoin or other profitable crypto assets and store them in my wallet. This allows me to build my crypto asset without having to buy bitcoin from my pocket.
Thank you @DigitalNomad :) that sounds like an awesome way to do things especially if where you earn money you can receive it in crypto :)

I have some crypto assets, I started building my crypto assets in 2020. However, I have never used fiat money or money from my pocket to invest in crypto, I work on sites that pay via crypto and whenever I receive crypto payment, I try to hold as much as I can. If you are trying to save money every month, you should save as crypto instead of fiat currency.

Thank you so much for this @riberet19 :) will definitely look into this myself and see whether I can make a small investment as frequently as I know I am able to :)

Thank you @DigitalNomad :) that sounds like an awesome way to do things especially if where you earn money you can receive it in crypto :)
You are welcome, @Shortie, you can watch an explanatory video about this strategy on Youtube, there are videos that explain it very well, and it really is a strategy that can serve you for any asset in the future in which you want to invest, so it will not hurt to learn how to do it, it is also extremely simple.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back