What's new

Can Forex trade be compared to crypto trading

Crypto currency and forex market have both similarities and differences, similarities in that they are in the money market, difference in that they are controlled by different sources and so have different trends.
Lot of people always believe that cryptocurrency trading is profitable than forex trading and some people says the other way round, have you ever traded cryptocurrency and forex trading what is your point of view ?

Lot of people always believe that cryptocurrency trading is profitable than forex trading and some people says the other way round, have you ever traded cryptocurrency and forex trading what is your point of view ?
If crypto currency generates more profit then it also sure generates more loss because the crypto market has been on a bear run for months which doesn't happen in forex.

If crypto currency generates more profit then it also sure generates more loss because the crypto market has been on a bear run for months which doesn't happen in forex.
But this will only affect cryptocurrency investors, people who are trading are still making profits because the price is still going down and is also coming up, a cryptocurrency trader will always keep his money in usst when they are not in trade.

But this will only affect cryptocurrency investors, people who are trading are still making profits because the price is still going down and is also coming up, a cryptocurrency trader will always keep his money in usst when they are not in trade.
Take a look at the first week of the dip in April when some crypto investors lost most of their funds as bitcoin was on a steady drop, trading still comes at a lossm

Yes, we can say that Forex trading is just like cryto trading to some extent only. There are many differences between the two that makes both of these kind of trading modes completely different to each other. Cryptocurrencies are a decentralized digital coin that cannot be influenced by the governments whereas fiat currencies are owned by the government. This is a basic difference between these two kind of trading modes.

Though I have not traded forex or crypto currency before, apart from holding the coins, but the little knowledge I don't think forex trade and crypto trading can compared. I see crypto trading a bit easy to trade than trading forex, though not sure how true this is. That is my opinion.

They are somehow similar because both the market involves exchange of currencies and in some way other commodities available to trade, and also both market are unpredictable because of the high volatility in the market, then also both market are trades to get profit even though losses happened.

There are diverse disparities between the cryptocurrency and forex. They are never the same. I prefer forex to the speculative currency. Cryptocurrency can make you rich and can bring you down in a blink of an eye

Forex trading and crypto trading have some similarities. One thing they have in common is technical analysis. Lots of the technical parameters used in trading forex applies equally to crypto trading. The candles, the charts and waves are important in understanding both of them. A good knowledge of Forex will ease the learning of crypto trading.

Take a look at the first week of the dip in April when some crypto investors lost most of their funds as bitcoin was on a steady drop, trading still comes at a lossm
During that time people that can analyse the market perfectly were actually making something out from the dip because they were shorting in future which can also be profitable. It depends on how you understand crypto currency

I have always been wondering how Forex trading works cos I don't have vast knowledge on it but when it comes to crypto trading, I can give you some few tips.

Do you think Forex trading can be compared to crypto trading in any sense.
I think they are similar because they both trade with currencies.
The forex market seems to be more accessible as compared to crypto.
When it comes to volatility and unpredictability, cryptocurrency tops the chart.

I have always been wondering how Forex trading works cos I don't have vast knowledge on it but when it comes to crypto trading, I can give you some few tips.

Forex trading can't be entirely compared to cryptocurrency trading,when we look at the volatility and the chart pattern,the difference is quite clear.

I was confused earlier.
But I have gotten to understand that they are similar because currency trading takes place on the two platforms.
Tendency for currency value to drop or rise is higher in cryptocurrency.

In my opinion, of course it cannot be compared, even though the two are similar but different. The most basic comparison to be made between these markets is the fact that they are both based on currencies (cryptocurrency and Fiat Money). Fiat money is tied to the central bank while cryptocurrencies are not tied up. Forex trading can be done without the internet while crypto trading must be via the internet. Crypto trading is more risky than forex trading, but both of these trades will be equally profitable if you know the strategies and methods of analysis.

Yes you can surely compare the two. But when it comes to volatility and profits, cryto has more opportunities for traders than forex actually does.
That is true because there are thousands of cryptocurrency a trader can trade for profit but most traders won't really have to keep in touch with those thousands but will rather choose certain cryptocurrency and observe their movement..

Forex and crypto are both financial markets and so have similarities and differences but basically they are different concept as one can't use the idea of crypto to trade forex. No loss in crypto except you sell at a loss but one may loose capital in forex in stop loss strategy.

They have a lot of similarities and I can boldly say that having technical knowledge in any one of the two would give you a measure of success in the order.
I believe the crypto market is a replica or copy of the forex market.

As long as you don't have much experience or knowledge, it's better to focus on one aspect. Forex and cryptocurrency trading are equally difficult and require a lot of efforts and time to learn.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back