What's new

Can Forex trade be compared to crypto trading

Forex trading and crypto trading are similar in that they both involve exchanging a currency for another currency. However, crypto trading can promise you larger returns than forex. The liquidity of the forex market and the volatility of the crypto market means that traders would have to use different trading strategies.

Crypto trading can be compare to forex trading in all ramifications, they are both very volatile and unstable, it can't be easily predicted
Both can make you rich and poor at the same time depending on your trade skills and knowledge of the market. Both needs in-depth knowledge before trading.

Forex trading and crypto trading are similar in that they both involve exchanging a currency for another currency. However, crypto trading can promise you larger returns than forex. The liquidity of the forex market and the volatility of the crypto market means that traders would have to use different trading strategies.
Trading in itself, wether it is stock exchange trading, foreign exchange trading, or Cryptocurrency trading, is the simple art of buying an asset at a lower price and selling it off at a higher price and making a profit from the difference in prices.
Cryptocurrency trading is 100 times more profitable than forex trading. Why?

I have always been wondering how Forex trading works cos I don't have vast knowledge on it but when it comes to crypto trading, I can give you some few tips.

Do you think Forex trading can be compared to crypto trading in any sense.
The difference between the two is that forex trading is very risky and risky and cryptocurrency trading is not very risky and risky and it is better trading cryptocurrency trading and a lot of people work on it. And I think trading in cryptocurrency would be a good decision for everyone and we can't compete with it. Corrupt currency is better and easier than forex trading.

There is similarity between cryptocurency trading and forex trading. Both are very volatile, which means the market can go south and the unexpected time and investors lose money in the process. Both are also capable of making Poeple rich within shortest period of time. Before some can be proficiency with the trading of cryptocurency cans forex, proper knowledge of the business is required with experience.

I have always been wondering how Forex trading works cos I don't have vast knowledge on it but when it comes to crypto trading, I can give you some few tips.

Forex trading is lot different in terms of crypto trading because the risk factor is very much seen in forex trading and there is not much risk in crypto trading, so I think those never take participate in forex trading who can't take afford loss.

Forex trading can never be compared near crypto currency trading. Forex trading has made a whole lots of people to lose their hard earned money while with crypto currency trading, If you know the right strategy it will be very easy for you to make good amount of money with your technical analysis chart on a daily basis

Both of them ends with trading I.e have almost same purpose, but different! For dead with fiat currency while crypto is based on coins if I'm right. But both can be earned by trading. Although both have different level of risk but they ate both risky sha.

The forex trading is very profitable for those that are very knowledgeable about the business, it's very difficult to learn on your own, so you need a seasoned resource person to teach you the knowledge of forex trading

Meanwhile cryptocurrencies trading is quite basic and simple to understand, a layman can even trade cryptocurrencies if it's explained very well for them, this is the beauty of cryptocurrencies over forex trading.

Sure! They can be compared, the only difference is what is been traded on each.
Cryptocurrency trading is similar to forex trading in that they both involve exchanging a currency for another currency. However, the cryptocurrency market and the forex market are influenced by different factors. Historically, the crypto market is more unpredictable and volatile.

Cryptocurrency trading is similar to forex trading in that they both involve exchanging a currency for another currency. However, the cryptocurrency market and the forex market are influenced by different factors. Historically, the crypto market is more unpredictable and volatile.

They are different from each other, crypto currency is a means of saving money or exchange of money and it's not a stable currency.forex are merely foreign exchange.They are both very different, crypto trading is a lot easier than forex, I didn't got any experience from anywhere before I started crypto trading but forex on the other hand.

Forex trading deals with currency you trade with governmental currency, I mean dollars, euros etc. For ex trading deals with currency and u can trade with crypto also but cryptic currency is a currency on its own but its valued in fiat currency.

The both crypto currency trading and forex trading only have one basic similarity and that is the fact that it involves the trading of currencies. But then, I think forex market is bigger than crypto market and the two of them are not influenced by the same factor.

Forex trading should not be compared to cryptocurrency trading. The two are very different and worlds apart. Forex is more technical and you trade with fiat currencies not cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency trading is simpler and doesn't has too many technicalities.
You are right. You can only trade with fiat currency and not crypto currency. Crypto trading is much more easier to trade then forex. Reason might be that the overall movement of currency like Bitcoin over the years have been bullish.

Forex trading is highly volatile compared to cryptocurrency trading,in cryptocurrency you can make money gradually but forest involves you make it do fast and anything that comes fast,goes fast so I would prefer cryptocurrency trading to forest.

To some extent forex trade can be said to be similar to cryptocurrency trading but above all, the difference is clear. Forex trade is riskier. It involves lots of technicalities. I would go for cryptocurrency trading instead of forex.

Personally for me I don't think forex trading should be compared to cryptocurrency trading due to some factors. If you ask me I would prefer to trade cryptocurrency anyday anytime because I feel it is safer for me than forex trading.

Yes. Forex trading can be compared to cryptocurrency trading. The difference is that one is forex fiat currencies trading while the other is cryptocurrency trading. There are risks associated with trading the both of them though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back