What's new

can decrease in Labour Productivity be solved?

If was the manager, the first I will do is to appreciate their effort and thank them for believing in the company. From there, I will highlight the problem we're facing in the company. And let them know that the decrease in their productivity is the cause of the problem. I will then ask them to list out what we can do to solve the problem. I will implement the best solution they provide.

You have to first of all evaluate if the people that are doing this job actually know how to do it. You can also make them to become more productive by reviewing their incentives.

Most of the time , there are always reason for every thing we do in an organisation , so the best way to tackle decrease in Labour productivity is trying to know the reason and providing a long lasting solution to it.
Yeah, there are always reasons behind decreased labour productivity in a workplace. An employer or manager would not know the reason behind it, if he oe she doesn't talk to the employees about it.

If the people you employ in your business and not being productive enough, then it could be that you are not having enough stuff or they are not becoming motivated enough so trying to fix this might increase their productivity.

You have to first of all evaluate if the people that are doing this job actually know how to do it. You can also make them to become more productive by reviewing their incentives.
Checking on your workers to know if they are doing the right thing at their job to know their strength and weakness so that you can assist them in showing them how to do a proper job.

If you believe that people are not working the way they should be doing then the ultimate solution is to motivate them and you can do this by giving them extra pay or more holiday.
Yes this is very true,i could remember when we started our outfit, we asked the person doing our courier delivery to pick a day within the week that he will like to take as his off.It was a way to motivate him.
Well, an in-house survey may work, to solve a problem, you need to identify the cause first. So after going through the survey, I can then know where to best tackle the situation.
I is very good as a manangent to always get the view of the employees on the issues that is bothering them,with this you can be able to know how to solve some of their challanges.

Last edited:
Increasing the interest in capital merchandise including foundation from governments and the private area can help profitability while bringing down the expense of working together.

Yes this is very true,i could remember when we started our outfit, we asked the person doing our courier delivery to pick a day within the week that he will like to take as his off.It was a way to motivate him.

I is very good as a manangent to always get the view of the employees on the issues that is bothering them,with this you can be able to know how to solve some of their challanges.
If the employee are happy , then there should be an increase in what they are producing and that's why its good to always be checking on your workers to know what they lack and assist them .

If the employee are happy , then there should be an increase in what they are producing and that's why its good to always be checking on your workers to know what they lack and assist them .
That is the duty of a good resource manager,he sees things that others do not see,and a good manager should be able to detect these things as well,because that is where the productivity of the workers lies.

Employ locals.
Avoid overlapping areas of competence.
components of reputable sources.
Face hazards, noise, and dust.
Limiting overtime will raise labor productivity.
Be wary of alternating or staggered rosters.
Boost morale to increase workforce productivity.
Avoid postponing late productions.

The simplest way this can be achieved is that the business owner are expected to increase the salary of the employees in the organisation. A lot of people will be very much willing to take their responsibilities seriously if their salary is increase.

Employ locals.
Avoid overlapping areas of competence.
components of reputable sources.
Face hazards, noise, and dust.
Limiting overtime will raise labor productivity.
Be wary of alternating or staggered rosters.
Boost morale to increase workforce productivity.
Avoid postponing late productions.
If I get you right , employing local workers will decrease the amount of money you are paying out to workers and will increase your own income as the owner of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back