What's new

Can crypto currency become a global payment method?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Today, crypto currency is one of the most important payment methods on the internet and many big companies are also using it as a payment method, I think in upcoming years crypto will be accepted by most companies and websites around the globe as a payment method.

It has the potential to become a global payment. However, I don't see this happening because banks will lose their customers and governments will not like this to happen. Banks are governments' illegitimate children. :D

I think crypto currency can be a global payment method be but still it will take some time as many countries including mine are not allowing it at present

Today, crypto currency is one of the most important payment methods on the internet and many big companies are also using it as a payment method, I think in upcoming years crypto will be accepted by most companies and websites around the globe as a payment method.

Well, I think that cryptocurrencies have already become a global payment method for many people as there are already so many people who are using it to transfer money.

Well, I think that cryptocurrencies have already become a global payment method for many people as there are already so many people who are using it to transfer money.
You are right, but it is only used by some websites and some of the big companies, I was talking about it as a global payment method used by all big companies.

I think it can get it but it will need time to get it, because as you say only a few sites use them as a method of payment for users and few websites for example online retailers use it as a method of payment

It might be possible f there are no opposition countries. Not all countries favor cryptocurrency. There is always ups and downs in this currency. For me, I prefer the US dollar.

Is there no way cryptocurrency can be integrated into the banking system? I believe it is possible and would happen sooner or later.

This is very possible because a lot of people are adopting the usage already so let us see how it goes.

Its possible and I feel it would be best for us but I don't see this happening soon and will take time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back