Not open for further replies.

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
Of course Clipclaps is a Legitimate app that will pay you to watch videos,Upload Videos, and Join different Challenges.You ll also earn extra money when You Spread the Word and Invite Your Friends and Family to Join the App.Clipclaps easy way to earn extra money.

Thank you very much sir for the information, I really appreciate your efforts to reaching out to us, but my question goes like this; have you ever been paid I mean have you received any payment from the site? If yes please can you share your proof of payment here, I will be glad to see one.

Of course Clipclaps is a Legitimate app that will pay you to watch videos,Upload Videos, and Join different Challenges.You ll also earn extra money when You Spread the Word and Invite Your Friends and Family to Join the App.Clipclaps easy way to earn extra money.
I don't think it can provide real money because the point are totally difficult for you to accumulate over a very long. Of time you might have waste lot of data before you can even get up to $1 from the website

The app is terribly heavy (after tons of updates, I'm currently see it weights 3 GIGA, if not moreo_O). Not suitable for every kind of mobile. I'm doubtful about clipclaps because various colleagues of mine, especially Italian online colleagues, got scammed. I'm only giving an opportunity to clipclaps because some people in Latin America received the payment. At least 1 payment. Currently, I only miss 20 cents to reach the 15 dollars minimum threshold. Next week it's done, as I'll reach the 15 dollars thanks to the investment plans (I put in their bank the earned coins to get interests). Next week I'll ask for the first payment and wait for the verdict: scam or legit. Better said: I'm understading the developers don't own enough funds to pay all users:cry:

I'm on a whatsapp group with some friends who still work with clipclaps and are satisfied, they get paid well. they have a lot of reff and earn well :) it's still legit, from what they say. pay on time.

Have you earned from this site? If not, then there's a major doubt on this site. I'm not an advocate for these sites that don't have any other means to earn asides referrals.
People always keep getting discouraged by them.

This is similar to a noise cash. You also get paid on the platform for for uploading different pictures as well as interacting with other people. You just need to create a post that will be admired by a lot of people are going to get paid for your efforts. You only get paid with bitcoin cash.

Have you earned from this site? If not, then there's a major doubt on this site. I'm not an advocate for these sites that don't have any other means to earn asides referrals.
People always keep getting discouraged by them.
Last year I was paid 15 dollars. It happened in the middle of March, days after my post concerning this discussion. Now I'm accumulating again and I miss 5 dollars to receive another payment of 15. I hope I'll receive a payment again, as unfortunately I'm reading about many users (mostly living between Asian countries) that reached the threshold and they weren't paid.

I'm on a whatsapp group with some friends who still work with clipclaps and are satisfied, they get paid well. they have a lot of reff and earn well :) it's still legit, from what they say. pay on time.
I think I am going to sign up with the website since they are paying regularly. the only thing is that I may find it difficult to create a time for the website as I have already have about 4 get paid to post forums I work with at present.

Don't worry: you don't need to waste time with ClipClaps. In fact, I only last few minutes twice per week. Make use of the savings program and you can forget the app during days in a row. You don't need to see tons of videos, as it's far from being the best tool to earn. My best tools are, in fact, the aquarium for fishes game and the savings.

I really appreciate your effort to bring this money making platform to us. I will surely visit this site and personally explore whether this platform pays and whether this platform is helpful.

thread locked,
for more replies, please visit the official thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back