Can clipclaps provide real money ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Of course Clipclaps is a Legitimate app that will pay you to watch videos,Upload Videos, and Join different Challenges.You ll also earn extra money when You Spread the Word and Invite Your Friends and Family to Join the App.Clipclaps easy way to earn extra money.

Mawome

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Thank you very much sir for the information, I really appreciate your efforts to reaching out to us, but my question goes like this; have you ever been paid I mean have you received any payment from the site? If yes please can you share your proof of payment here, I will be glad to see one.

sam386150

Verified Poster
BizNotes
Of course Clipclaps is a Legitimate app that will pay you to watch videos,Upload Videos, and Join different Challenges.You ll also earn extra money when You Spread the Word and Invite Your Friends and Family to Join the App.Clipclaps easy way to earn extra money.
I don't think it can provide real money because the point are totally difficult for you to accumulate over a very long. Of time you might have waste lot of data before you can even get up to $1 from the website

Pousinha

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The app is terribly heavy (after tons of updates, I'm currently see it weights 3 GIGA, if not moreo_O). Not suitable for every kind of mobile. I'm doubtful about clipclaps because various colleagues of mine, especially Italian online colleagues, got scammed. I'm only giving an opportunity to clipclaps because some people in Latin America received the payment. At least 1 payment. Currently, I only miss 20 cents to reach the 15 dollars minimum threshold. Next week it's done, as I'll reach the 15 dollars thanks to the investment plans (I put in their bank the earned coins to get interests). Next week I'll ask for the first payment and wait for the verdict: scam or legit. Better said: I'm understading the developers don't own enough funds to pay all users:cry: