What's new

Can anyone give me an idea about Marketing tools and statistics?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I need new ideas to promote my business and reach more customers. I have to be very careful about investing my money so I would like to ask you: What kind of promotion you think is more efficient? What are the return rates for postcard campaigns? Any other tactics would respond better? I mean guerrilla marketing but do you think advertising in a newspaper will work for a month? I really appreciate your help! Thanks

I need new ideas to promote my business and reach more customers. I have to be very careful about investing my money so I would like to ask you: What kind of promotion you think is more efficient? What are the return rates for postcard campaigns? Any other tactics would respond better? I mean guerrilla marketing but do you think advertising in a newspaper will work for a month? I really appreciate your help! Thanks
Hello, it all depends on what you do, but it has worked for me, advertising through the networks especially by IG with promotions and prizes, always the word "free" will attract the customer's attention.

One of the best tools you can use for marketing now in this present day is social Media platform. It helps a lot in marketing and it does not require much fund

Marketing tools are our there in the market be it online or other shops. Bit the type of tool to use with greatly be dependent on what business purpose and platforms to use them on

Mailchimp,hubspot,trello, hootsuite,google analystics,kissmetrics,follower monk,buzzsumo, ubersuggest, adobesign,dropbox

They are various marketing tools and strategy for businesses the social media itselr is a marketing tool where you market or publicize your product online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back