What's new

Can any one mention best paid to upload sites??

One of the best sites for this is themeforest.com which specializes in all types of ways to make money from selling your templates, to selling mp3 files and other types of audio files to selling videos and so forth. They make a bit off you and then your able to withdraw once you reach a certain amount. Of course they take a small percentage out but if you are a popular developer it can really be a good way to make some money.

It's on themeforest.com but it's called the envato market.

I think that should be swagbucks
Swagbucks are the largest and most reliable paid survey site. They've so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos! Rewards: Money, vouchers and prize draws.
I heard someone mentioned swagbucks, that's a very good platform to earn a good amount of money but I don't think it's pay to upload site. Sawgbucks is survey panels, where you earn money for online shopping, product review or taking surveys. If I really understand what a pay to upload video site is, I think the best place I will recommend is YouTube and slideshare. Everyone known when you upload quality videos on YouTube and make sure to promote the video link to attract more views, you will make some money.

I heard about LBRY.tv just like the other recommendations on the comment and it is good. It is more like youtube but the good thing about it is you are earning while watching videos and could earn more if you connected your youtube channel with it and posted videos as well. There you will see the rates and details.

Best PPD Sites list is going to be shared in this article. All those who want to earn money through Best Pay Per Download Websites will get the most popular sites list which we have tested personally. As it is not an easy task to test out each and every website for better results, we all get stuck at any particular ppd website. But, they have no idea there are many other highest paying PPD Sites are available. So, throughout this post, we are going to make it easier for you to select the most benefit PPD website for you.
Post automatically merged:

Best PPD Sites list is going to be shared in this article. All those who want to earn money through Best Pay Per Download Websites will get the most popular sites list which we have tested personally. As it is not an easy task to test out each and every website for better results, we all get stuck at any particular ppd website. But, they have no idea there are many other highest paying PPD Sites are available. So, throughout this post, we are going to make it easier for you to select the most benefit PPD website for you.

• #1 UploadOcean – Pay Per Download Affiliate.
  • #2 Up-load.io.
  • #3 UsersCloud – New PPD Sites.
  • #4 AdscendMedia – Top PPD Sites.
  • #6 FileIce.net – Best PPD Site.
  • #7 DollarUpload – Best Pay Per Download Sites.
  • #8 ShareCash – Highest Paying PPD Website.

There are many videos like this on YouTube maybe you'll get some ideas there and also have some research abiut that legitimacy of that site if you already have found some potential sites that you might want to focus for, because many sites nowadays are a scam.

One of the most reliable pay to upload site I can recommend online is YouTube. Just create your video with quality content, then create a YouTube Chanel and upload your video. Make sure you promote you channel link on either social media or other advertising platform. One you're able to have about 1000 views, Google will start to pay you for your video.

Yeah gramfree is a good one I can suggest all you need to do is watch videos login every day an do little tasks on the page..... And money is paid in dollars so it's really profitable especially for those with high dollar rate like Nigeria

Break

This site accepts original flash games, videos, and pictures. You can actually earn up to $2000 for any of your videos that make it to the front page.

You are paid via PayPal.

MetaCafe

MetaCafe is a website that allows you to earn money for your videos on a per-views basis.

Unlike YouTube, where you’ll make an average of $1 per 1000 views (reports on this vary,) on MetaCafe you can make $5 per 1000!
Wow. Thanks for this. I beginning to like this platform day by day. Somehow it's turning to Google. You can ask something and you'll get an answer 😄. All this while you are still earning.

I have also been searching for an online pay site but all to no avail because most of them are scam but if I where to tell you one it would be etherflix.com because etherflix is a site where you watch video and comment to get paid.daily login you get 50eth.watching of videos you get 50eth and commenting you get 10eth.

I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
I have always loved to know if there are best paid to post websites like Bizdustry where your earnings are not difficult to withdraw and you're not gonna be working without getting paid only for your account to be suspended without any obvious reasons. I'll be in the comment section.

I have always loved to know if there are best paid to post websites like Bizdustry where your earnings are not difficult to withdraw and you're not gonna be working without getting paid only for your account to be suspended without any obvious reasons. I'll be in the comment section.
Its hard to find any paid to post site like bizdustry. But this thread isn't for paid to post sites. It is rather for paid to upload sites, where you'll upload video files, audio podcast files,ebooks, etc. And receive dividends for you posting such files on the given platform that pays for people to upload files.

I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
hello there , well my friend its very easy to find and its is very famous in the world. you want to make money with upload audio and video then you forget about youtube. its a great platform to make money . go ahead

let's dive into the file-sharing platforms that you can try out and start getting paid for downloads. Rapidgator. Rapidgator is a popular file hosting website that allows users to upload their files and share them with the audience. File Upload. Birdload. Indishare. ShareCash. FileIce. Uploaded.net. Daily Uploads.

you can actually check on Moneymagpie is a financial information and advice website for consumers. It is the country's leading independent site for safe and legitimate money-making. I personal can guarantee if it really pays but i have heard alot about moneymagpie and i think it is what looking in to.

Really is there anything like paid to upload site where you can make money just like paid to comment. But what are we uploading if at all there's something like that. What exactly are we uploading.

If you are creating video content, I think there is no better platform than youtube. However, the problem with youtube is you need to pass their monetization threshold, which seem little difficult when you have just started.

If you are creating video content, I think there is no better platform than youtube. However, the problem with youtube is you need to pass their monetization threshold, which seem little difficult when you have just started.
You're right, meeting YouTube's earning criteria isn't easy at the early start. But if one is determined, they can meet match such criteria with consistency. I find Odyssey becoming the next YouTube channel. Earning substantially at Odyssey is possible and it doesn't require much hassle like YouTube's type.

You might have to work for a year just to reach the monetization threshold and in the mean time there will be no earning. However, once you reach that level, you don't have to turn back. You can consistently earn. I have never heard of Odyssey. Can you explain?

You might have to work for a year just to reach the monetization threshold and in the mean time there will be no earning. However, once you reach that level, you don't have to turn back. You can consistently earn. I have never heard of Odyssey. Can you explain?
I can't just imagine myself to work so long before earning my reward. But patience is very important to make it in life. Odyssey is just like YouTube, they pay you when you upload videos to their platform, the video must not be already made. It must be original videos made by you. You earn rewards when you watch others videos too.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back