What's new

Can any one mention best paid to upload sites??

Actually I have not comes across such kind of site that pays people to upload either video or any other things and even if such exist, I wished I could know more about it.

Most of them are not legit, and I do not want to even damage my own reputation by telling people to go and register on them , and then realise in the end that they are not really worth it .

Actually I have not comes across any website that pays people to upload vedios and I dont think such site do really exist even if it does, I wish to know much about it.

Well as we all know YouTube one of the best platform where you can earn money through the google ads by uploading videos and beside YouTube you can try also uscreen, facebook, TikTok, twitch, patreon, brightcove, kaltura, JW Player here you also earn money by uploading your video content.

I am not really a fan of get paid to upload forums. Igtech is the one that I have seen a lot of people talk about how good it is and pays well so I think you might want to check it out.

I will like to include the famous YouTube to the list of the paid to upload program that we come across on the internet. Most importantly, i like to work on YouTube presently.

Most websites that pay for uploads are scams because they waste your time and effort in expecting you to get paid. You just need to do some research to find out what is legal.

Most websites that pay for uploads are scams because they waste your time and effort in expecting you to get paid. You just need to do some research to find out what is legal.
This is one problem with the internet because once something good comes out, a lot of people are going to be looking for ways in which they can be able to create their own fake nails and rubbish the work of the original creators.

Although I do not know much about the pay to upload site that one can earn money, except that of YouTube channel where you upload and one you have more subscribers, you get paid.

Mega is one of the side that pay you for uploading file. I need to let you know that you can just make money by uploading files alone, define you uploaded must receive a lot of download before you can make money with Mega. If I like creating video content I will advise you to sign up with YouTube to create a channel in a niche.

I do not know of any best paid to upload platforms that you could work on. But if you're looking for one I think that the YouTube is one of the paid to upload videos website.

I am interested to know about what's the best site but for now I am still working by mobile data .
Like you, I'm still working on sites with my phone and would appreciate it if someone could recommend a good platform where I could earn some decent money. BIZDUSTRY forum is really good for earning money, but if we have another site, then we earn double the amount.

I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
Vimeo, Dailymotion and Wistia are a few well-known examples of platforms where you can upload material for a fee. It's crucial to compare these sites and pick the one that's best for you because each of them has unique features and prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back