What's new

Can any one mention best paid to upload sites??

Oh! I don't really know website that pays people to upload... I will really love to them and i need to make research on that
Post automatically merged:

I think bizdustry can handle that and dailymotions video monetization program also

Last edited:
Even if such earning opportunities exist, I am very sure that they will be very selective and won't just allow you to upload anything and earn.

I have some couple of paid to upload sites but the truth is that have not seen the legit ones yet. I have worked seriously with them last year and only to realize that i can withdraw my earning.

This a nice paid to upload site, I've created and account with this site,but can you please explain more about the sites. This my first time of trying paid to upload site.

it's not the problem that you spammed just for an extra paid job ... the problem is that you don't pay attention to what is being said. the link I put leads to a page showing some top upload sites. it is not itself an upload site ... but a blog, an article

The only one I know for now is via YouTube video upload or you can try Scooper, they've started accepting content video creators.
But how do scooper work. Will you earn by creating or uploading videos on YouTube? Shed more light on it please, I've never seen a paid to upload sites that allows you to post videos.

I've worked on a site called dlupload you can earn money on dlupload by uploading contents like e books,file and picture the site is legit I've tried it for quite some time.

I've worked on a site called dlupload you can earn money on dlupload by uploading contents like e books,file and picture the site is legit I've tried it for quite some time.
This my first time of using dlupload I've signed up for account yesterday I've not earned anything yet but I believe it's a nice upload site to earn money.

Getting paid to upload will consume data I guess and I don't think you will be paid more than the files you will upload. I have never worked on any before as I consider them a waste of time

Getting paid to upload will consume data I guess and I don't think you will be paid more than the files you will upload. I have never worked on any before as I consider them a waste of time
True. Working on paid for upload site's is a waste of time it also consumes lot of data as you said I've noticed it while working on PTC sites.

This my first time of using dlupload I've signed up for account yesterday I've not earned anything yet but I believe it's a nice upload site to earn money.
Dlupload is actually a nice paid to click sites I don't earn much there but the sites is legit. I've made some few withdrawals with them and I believe it's great.

I've been hearing about these paid to upload sites. I am also interested in learning about how these paid to upload sites work. Are they stressful? Are they legit?

I've been hearing about these paid to upload sites. I am also interested in learning about how these paid to upload sites work. Are they stressful? Are they legit?
Most paid for upload site's are scam but their are still the legit one's I will be also interested on those paid to upload sites but only if they are legit.

Dlupload is actually a nice paid to click sites I don't earn much there but the sites is legit. I've made some few withdrawals with them and I believe it's great.
I have not heard about this site. It seems it worth working on because of the positive comments on the said sites. I will try to register on the site to see how it works.

YouTube is the only website where I know you can upload videos to make money. You need to choose a niche that's not too competitive and start uploading quality videos around their niche. Over time you are going to receive traffic which you can monetize with YouTube Google adsense.

I have listened about LBRY.TV it is best replacement of YouTube as well as you can connect your existing YouTube channel with it and earn fron both sides. I have joined this platform and earning through only watching contents becouse my lbry.tv channel has not monetized yet
I have listened about LBRY.TV it is best replacement of YouTube as well as you can connect your existing YouTube channel with it and earn fron both sides. I have joined this platform and earning through only watching contents becouse my lbry.tv channel has not monetized yet
Have not heard of website paying people to upload video and audio. This is a good idea and I need to make more research about it. Thanks for this

Last edited:
I have been searching around the corner of google trying to fetch out online pay to upload video/audio contents and make good amount of money with. Can any one in this bizdustry forum help me out, about the sites that pays you to upload normal and original audio/video contents??
It is difficult to even suggest a paid to upload site as best. I haven't worked on any paid to upload site before. You want to upload normal and original video and audio, you should consider YouTube.

I have not try out any pay to upload websites but it seems there are tons of legitimate ones on the Internet. I have heard people say that they make money via the pay to upload platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back