What's new

Can any one mention best paid to upload sites??

I don't have any idea of any of them because I believe that they may not be profitable, that is why I do not bother to check any of them out,I think you can just ask out on Google because they are willing to give you the best answer for that.

I don’t really know of any site like that but I’m okay working on bizdustry and I don’t want to be a victim of any scam site again.You might work for more than a month and you still won’t be able to withdraw your money
Hmm, its just better you stay here, and learn other ways of making money and earn some incentive than wasting your time there.

For you to earn good money for uploading videos online, you will need good contents that can generate more views like what we have on YouTube, you need a lot of views to earn something tangible.

That's why we need to advertise the kind of video contents we know can be beneficial to viewers. If you're tutoring them on programming for example, and you're an expert on what you do, surely that will bring you lots of views.

Honestly didn't know one could earn this way too, would definitely be checking out the suggestions put out, and quite a number have been made too so bestvof luck

I can give you two if this helps,
Scoopshot and Foap.
Both are legit. Good luck! :)
Do this two sites you mentioned here give out incentive for uploading video or image contents owned by you via their platform??

Do this two sites you mentioned here give out incentive for uploading video or image contents owned by you via their platform??
Hi @Sincerem
They did when I worked with them, but I was only doing pics.
I don’t do video.
Let me know if you try them out and how it goes.

Instead of I'll be wasting my time, trying to discover paid to upload sites to earn from. I rather start uploading on YouTube, pucking a niche video to be promoting steadily.

Hi @Sincerem
They did when I worked with them, but I was only doing pics.
I don’t do video.
Let me know if you try them out and how it goes.
That's nice you earned from them simply uploading pictures. I'll try them out to see if it will work out for me. Please, like how much did you earn from one uploading pictures a day??

I think there's no site that will really pay for uploading content that's not original. The thing is selling your own media like what shutterstock and the rest do is what's profitable in the long run

I think there's no site that will really pay for uploading content that's not original. The thing is selling your own media like what shutterstock and the rest do is what's profitable in the long run
You didn't make your researches for that. Their are sites like that. We have streetbees, and we have picture punches that rewards you uploading what you normal do.

Though I know these sites exist but they are not as common as sites that pay people to upload pictures. Picture upload sites are commonly used than other sites.

99% Match on Earn Money Online UK. Start searching with Visymo.com. The Best Resources. Results & Answers. 100% Secure. Privacy Friendly.

I'm not on any site like the one you mentioned because i only focused on paid to forums to earn something no matter how small it is while I'm developing my skill.

Though I know these sites exist but they are not as common as sites that pay people to upload pictures. Picture upload sites are commonly used than other sites.
Pay to upload aren't popular like its counterpart paid to post sites. I prefer paid to post site by far better than any paid to upload sites.

I don't know if they are other sites that pay for such activities, but all I know is that you can make a lot of money uploading videos on YouTube and getting paid.
all you have to do is create good content that would attract many viewers because you are being paid according to the number of traffic you generate

I am sorry to disappoint you I cannot mention any get paid to upload website for you because I have never participated in one in the past.

Just that some people are selfish , have got a friend who makes $200 weekly by uploading post and commenting on post online but he won't give out the name of the site

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back